Last night I ordered the gold bricks, I ordered some gold for $59 dollars. But the gold is not arriving in my gold area and my total gold is not increasing. The website says that the transaction did go through, but I am still not receiving my gold!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last night I ordered the gold bricks, I ordered some gold for $59 dollars. But the gold is not arriving in my gold area and my total gold is not increasing. The website says that the transaction did go through, but I am still not receiving my gold!

Last night I ordered the gold bricks, I ordered some gold for $59 dollars. But the gold is not arriving in my gold area and my total gold is not increasing. The website says that the transaction did go through, but I am still not receiving my gold!
    • Best advice I can give you: send a support ticket and wait for a response.

I'm pretty sure the head honchos at Bytro/Dorado can see a list of gold purchases and know if there was a problem with a transaction.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: