Here's to a glorious 2023!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Here's to a glorious 2023!

Commanders!

With the Holidays swiftly approaching, many in the office are preparing to make their way to designated locations (where rumor has it a cult-like ritual of gut-stuffing takes place). Now is as good a time as ever to thank the players for their much appreciated involvement within the community, and game.

It's been a year of milestones for Dorado and Conflict of Nations, and some subtler introductions which are setting up the stage for a very exciting year ahead! An obvious upcoming change is that of the updated graphics engine that will be available next year on Desktop/Web clients.

We also acknowledge that many players struggle when learning the game, especially during the first days of playing the game. The team has concocted an ingame solution we believe will benefit everyone, from the fresh recruits to the battle-hardened veterans. More details on that early next year.

The lovely folk at Dorado are always happy to identify areas of improvements, if not especially when we miss the mark. Thanks to the community, in such events we have identified these pressure points and made it a point to improve for the coming year. Be it server stability or otherwise. We strive to deliver excellence, and to ensure the delivery of excellence we've bolstered the team size to assist us in creating the CoN we envision for years to come, for exciting new projects I can't wait to share with you.

On behalf of all Dorado, we are wishing you and yours a lovely end to the year, and great appreciation for all your involvement.
    • I wonder what 2023 holds for us...
      download (4).jpeg
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • I would like to thank Dorado and staff for these great updates and seasons, for my 2 years of being here... this year was the best!

Keep up the great work! (Staff, Team Leads, Moderators, Creators, fixers, ect.)

This game is close to hitting its 7th year anniversary, we appreciate all the time you guys a day take to develop and make this game a lot better.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

These Medals are for:

Aquela
      Maxim CM
      xXWolfXx
      Opulon
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • I am excited for the coming year in the game! But I am not excited for 2023 for my family. My life is going to change a lot this coming year. Can't wait to see the new graphics update!
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• I would like to thank all the sponsors of this game to keep the game free of charge for the mayority of player. This way many canindulge in long hours of comanding digital armies and feel the power and exitment that real life does not offer.

If I can express a wish for the grafic update: please make radar dots stand outnore. they are hardly visible on mobile. you really have to zoom in very closey. blue dot in a blie ocean…
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Thanks Dorado for a fun game!
      Thanks to support for being a volunteer corps for the most part and taking time out of their day to help the game :)
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

I would like to thank all the sponsors of this game to keep the game free of charge for the mayority of player. This way many canindulge in long hours of comanding digital armies and feel the power and exitment that real life does not offer.

If I can express a wish for the grafic update: please make radar dots stand outnore. they are hardly visible on mobile. you really have to zoom in very closey. blue dot in a blie ocean…
      That's what I want to say too. Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().