I'm The Greatest Player Ever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm The Greatest Player Ever

I just wanted you all to know I am the greatest player ever. Check my stats and you will clearly see that my K/D ratio is better than yours.

I have 12 wins in my 19 games. I am better than you and I know that hurts, but it's the truth!

You see me in a game you better watch out because I am coming for your homeland and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
    :D Sorry for killing your people....not.
  • Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

That is decent. I am certain you are better than me, but you are just as certainly not the best player. You have a 3.9 k/d. As an unextreme example @The Pale Rider (Buckeyechamp in-game) has a 6.29 k/d. I once met a player who had a 16 k/d against players and 30 against ai! Sorry to burst your bubble my friend.
    But, I am just getting started. You know if you saw me in a game you would put your tail between your legs and run.....
  • GarenDaGreat wrote:

Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

That is decent. I am certain you are better than me, but you are just as certainly not the best player. You have a 3.9 k/d. As an unextreme example @The Pale Rider (Buckeyechamp in-game) has a 6.29 k/d. I once met a player who had a 16 k/d against players and 30 against ai! Sorry to burst your bubble my friend.
    But, I am just getting started. You know if you saw me in a game you would put your tail between your legs and run.....
    I'm not denying you are better than me, I am just pointing out others are far superior to you.
    Overkill is an Awesome Map! :D
  • Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

Bigtallnerd419 wrote:

I'm not denying you are better than me, I am just pointing out others are far superior to you.
    Yes, I am.
  • GarenDaGreat wrote:

I just wanted you all to know I am the greatest player ever. Check my stats and you will clearly see that my K/D ratio is better than yours.

I have 12 wins in my 19 games. I am better than you and I know that hurts, but it's the truth!

You see me in a game you better watch out because I am coming for your homeland and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
    Nice... Bet you also lead all other players in "Total Amount of Gold Spent"
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

Nice, low blow. You have a losers mentality, don't you?

Gold what is that?
  • GarenDaGreat wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

Nice, low blow. You have a losers mentality, don't you?
    Gold what is that?
    Assuming you're being sarcastic... I'm not trying to shame you (or anyone else) for using gold, just pointing out that when someone has stats like this, it's highly probable that a significant amount of gold was spent along the way. That's OK, though, as I stated earlier.

If you're not being sarcastic, shame on you.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

Nice, low blow. You have a losers mentality, don't you?Gold what is that?
    Assuming you're being sarcastic... I'm not trying to shame you (or anyone else) for using gold, just pointing out that when someone has stats like this, it's highly probable that a significant amount of gold was spent along the way. That's OK, though, as I stated earlier.
    If you're not being sarcastic, shame on you.
    Again LOSERS MENTALITY!

I don't use gold.
  • GarenDaGreat wrote:

"YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

@GarenDaGreat checking his account balance:

AH why its at -176 dollars!

Oh ya CON hehe.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

You did. You spent the time out of your day to leave a comment. LOL. I'm better than you ;)
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

GarenDaGreat wrote:

@GarenDaGreat checking his account balance:
    AH why its at -176 dollars!

Oh ya CON hehe.
    Haters are going to hate. You can't check my account for gold spent you fool.
  • GarenDaGreat wrote:

You did. You spent the time out of your day to leave a comment. LOL. I'm better than you

• GarenDaGreat wrote:

Haters are going to hate. You can't check my account for gold spent you fool.
    Question sr. Question.

But seriously how long you been playing this game and do you watch and or use tutorials.

• NO, I have no interest in playing with a person like you. I'll have more fun getting my Vitamin-D unlike you.