What are these "elite" vehicles you can get and how is it fair?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are these "elite" vehicles you can get and how is it fair?

In a game where Italy has elite ships, elite planes etc and according to info my level 5 planes should whoop a elite striker yet its doing little damage? my SAMs all level 3 are doing barely any damage to these elite strikers that you can have multiple of that are OP asf....how you meant to defend agaisn't them? and why can only certain people get them? i literally just lost x2 groups of x5 aircraft to one stack of elite strikers that do 0.5 damage to planes my planes do 14 damage..makes sense, also seems the elite ships have ridiculous amounts of anti air range...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Corey32 ().

• Corey32 wrote:

In a game where Italy has elite ships, elite planes etc and according to info my level 5 planes should whoop a elite striker yet its doing little damage? my SAMs all level 3 are doing barely any damage to these elite strikers that you can have multiple of that are OP asf....how you meant to defend agaisn't them? and why can only certain people get them? i literally just lost x2 groups of x5 aircraft to one stack of elite strikers that do 0.5 damage to planes my planes do 14 damage..makes sense, also seems the elite ships have ridiculous amounts of anti air range...
      I know you need money, if you're rich you can even win the game in 5 days... Its unfair I get what you mean
    • HELLFIRE wrote:

Corey32 wrote:

I know you need money, if you're rich you can even win the game in 5 days... Its unfair I get what you mean
      Using Gold or SC membership benefits is perfectly "fair" in the sense of you being able to read this game's rules before playing it, and in the sense of being able to drop-it-like-it's-hot any game that isn't fun, and immediately start a new free game.

There is no such thing in the universe as "fair" in an absolute sense. Things are only fair or unfair in a given context.

In this context Dorado fairly gives you as many free games as you care to play (up 50 simultaneously). If you aren't enjoying one, just join another.

The post was edited 3 times, last by KFGauss ().

• Corey32 wrote:

What? it says i cant research it due to needing a membership or something? turns out it was his elite ships with 100 radius anti air range you can just park next to a country and literally annihilate aircraft, now that i have let him come in land i'm destroying his elite aircraft etc so all fine.
      every season has 1 new and 1 old (from a former season) elite unit. you can use the for free as long as season last. if you wanne keep
      them
      you have to buy security council.

they are nice addons
      but only few are real gamechangers. and they always have a normal counter.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Try to time an attack with air units that do damage to buildings on his airfields or airbases when his EAAs are refueling.

Consider using the fixed wing air officer. If you do research the fixed wing officer, use the patrol command to attack multiple ground units.

Likewise, consider using naval ASFs as a beefier alternative to the ASFs.

Some players use special forces to attack air units while they are refueling on the ground.

In terms of his elite frigates, using a stack of upgraded subs with increased attack range along with a sub commander officer may be effective.

I hope my less than smug answer / response is Helpful, and increases your skill.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Im On Smoko ().

• kurtvonstein wrote:

the weak spot if elite fregatees is land damage. si a couple if good placed artillery and the game is over
      Yes. That could work.

I haven't had an opportunity to use the unit yet. But in my analysis of it, It seems that the ability to launch helicopters from the ships to attack ground targets made up for the gun damage that the ship could deliver on its own.

Thoughts?
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

the weak spot if elite fregatees is land damage. si a couple if good placed artillery and the game is over
      Yes. That could work.
      I haven't had an opportunity to use the unit yet. But in my analysis of it, It seems that the ability to launch helicopters from the ships to attack ground targets made up for the gun damage that the ship could deliver on its own.

Thoughts?
      3 helis for ground strike? Hell nah. Just save them for Anti Frig/ Sub ASW helis. I mean quite frankly the E frig isn’t meant to be a frontline unit?!?