Real World Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Real World Map

Real World MAp would be one of the best things for the game.

I know there would have to be a lot of power balancing, because of the state of some world militaries.

A lot of new people who join this game, join so they can play alternate history, and people get very disappointed that this isn't currently possible.

I went to a school a while ago, every single pupil there wanted it, they explained that it could be balanced - there idea was a "Public Opinion" Factor, but upvote regardless of if you agree with that.
    • *Map not MAp ;)
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Zaktty wrote:

Real World MAp would be one of the best things for the game.

I know there would have to be a lot of power balancing, because of the state of some world militaries.

A lot of new people who join this game, join so they can play alternate history, and people get very disappointed that this isn't currently possible.

I went to a school a while ago, every single pupil there wanted it, they explained that it could be balanced - there idea was a "Public Opinion" Factor, but upvote regardless of if you agree with that.
      It would be cool, but it would also be quite hard to do
    • Zaktty wrote:

In fact (as we've discussed here recently, e.g. in this thread), the state of the entire world is such militarily that no realistic balancing can be done.
      And if it were attempted, it'd ruin the game (or at least transform it beyond recognition).
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player