Sengoku, List of Countries (territories), How Many Cities, & Doctrines, etc.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sengoku, List of Countries (territories), How Many Cities, & Doctrines, etc.

So I googled Sengoku Conflict of Nations and found this Conflict of Nations Wiki.

I have never played Sengoku. I do not know if this information is accurate.

The Wiki has information of each country (territory), including how many cities, coastal cities, bordering counties, doctrine and other details.

Hope it helps you in selecting which country you want to use in the game.

Link below:

conflictnations.fandom.com/wiki/Sengoku
    • KFGauss wrote:

To keep information like this consolidated in one place, it would be good if you posted it in this thread: New map, Sengoku
      No.

Why don't you post a link to this thread in that one?

You are more active on this forum and seem to have a much more vested interest here than I do.

Furthermore, when some one does a search or ya' know told to "google it",

Boom. My thread has quality info needed right in the first post at the top of the page, instead of having to sift through a bunch of posts with little to no information, until scrolling and clicking deep into that thread.

It is all about efficiency, right?
    • In an ocean of threads - As the number of threads goes up, the likelihood of quickly finding a finding a thread with the info you need goes down.

Also - It seems like you are agreeing with me that some forum users fill threads with "a bunch of posts with little or no information" - In response to that have you decided that creating a new thread for every useful nugget of information is the only way to put anything useful into the forum? - I suppose that is one sane approach if you assume the rest of the world is filled with incorrigible chowderheads.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• I never played it either, all I know is the doctrines.

Even though in my opinion it should all be Western, Japan and a WW3 map has a Western doctrine.
      And looking at the map model there seems to be no outside connections away from the Japanese sea, so there should be no military doc influence.

This isn't biased off of Western countries, I'm just expressing that there's no spherical influence outside Japan I think.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • POV:
      KFG when seeing a thread off of something already discussed:

"Mr. Wolf, code red... free thinker.

• KFGauss wrote:

Well, you see, here's the thing. You don't know what I'm feeling, but you do know what you want to imagine that I'm feeling.

So . . . I sort-of think you're doing the definition of projecting an imagined effect of what you wrote onto me.

If that floats your boat - I'm OK with it - That's why I wrote "LOL "instead of lashing out.

You are right, I don't know what you are feeling. Frankly, I don't want to know what you are feeling.

However I am not "doing the definition of projecting an imagined effect" of what I wrote onto you.
      I want you to feel good about yourself.
      What is wrong with that?
      Are you sure it is not you who is doing the projecting?

For example, if it makes a person feel good being a toss3r to random people on an internet game forum, so be it.

KFGauss wrote:

PS: Please reread my original simple suggestion that you add the link you supplied to that one other thread, and the sensible reason for suggesting it.

Was that suggestion that we all cooperate to consolidate information in one place really such a horrible thing for me to suggest???
      Did you read what I posted? You could have simply linked it yourself if you truly wanted to help the community with the subject matter at hand.

Maybe post a graceful preface such as "Smoko posted this wiki link that has quality info about Sengoku, here is the link".

But it seems to much to ask of you, eh?

Hmm. Maybe being graceful and giving someone else credit is not your strong points. After all not everyone has good social skills. Especially those on internet forums.

Furthermore, when I read that thread initially, a while ago, it didn't have much useful information. And like I said to you from the beginning, if someone does a search or googles the game, my thread will have the information right at the top of the thread.

You aren't a fan of efficiency?

Oh and I suggest you please reread what I typed, maybe a bit slower so it sinks in better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• @Im On Smoko speaking out some truth today!

AMEN mmm.

Im On Smoko wrote:

Hmm. Maybe being graceful and giving someone else credit is not your your strong points. After all not everyone has good social skills. Especially those on internet forums.
      SAY IT AGAIN CHILD! SAY IT AGAIN THAT HE CAN HEAR YOU!

• Im On Smoko wrote:

. . .

KFGauss wrote:

PS: Please reread my original simple suggestion that you add the link you supplied to that one other thread, and the sensible reason for suggesting it.

Was that suggestion that we all cooperate to consolidate information in one place really such a horrible thing for me to suggest???
      Did you read what I posted? You could have simply linked it yourself if you truly wanted to help the community with the subject matter at hand.
      Maybe post a graceful preface such as "Smoko posted this wiki link that has quality info about Sengoku, here is the link".

. . .
      This is the nub of it - You want me or someone else to do your work for you.

I thought what you posted was useful and suggested a way to make it more useful.

I suppose that suggestion fell on deaf ears.
    • KFGauss wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

. . .

KFGauss wrote:

Did you read what I posted? You could have simply linked it yourself if you truly wanted to help the community with the subject matter at hand.Maybe post a graceful preface such as "Smoko posted this wiki link that has quality info about Sengoku, here is the link".

. . .
      This is the nub of it - You want me or someone else to do your work for you.
      I thought what you posted was useful and suggested a way to make it more useful.

I suppose that suggestion fell on deaf ears.
      LoL, my point is that: the time it took for you to post your initial response and subsequent responses, you could have done that.

EDIT: And also, again

IF SOMEONE DOES A SEARCH THEY WILL FIND THE INFORMATION AT THE TOP OF MY THREAD RATHER EFFICIENTLY.

"This is the nub of it - You want me or someone else to do your work for you."

Stop projecting. Come on.

Edit: And also, you cannot take no for answer.
    • If forum users create 20 threads with repetitive overlapping content, then instead of looking through many posts in one (or two) thread(s) readers will need to look through many threads filled with many posts.

One of those seems like it will be more work than the other.

I think the situation where readers have to search through many threads trying to find one that contains something useful is the one that makes the forum harder to use.

I understand your point.

My point is that in just a tiny bit more time than the time it took for you to post your initial post, you could have put that useful information in the same place where lots of other Sengoku information is already consolidated.

That's all I wrote originally, and it's still all I'm asserting now.

Both of our points can be true, but whether they are true isn't the important question.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

If forum users create 20 threads with repetitive overlapping content, then instead of looking through many posts in one (or two) thread(s) readers will need to look through many threads filled with many posts.
      OBJECTION!

It will allow new users to get multiple pieces of information and opinions, instead of getting 1-3 opinions. They'll be able to get 3-10.

They don't need to go through 20 forum post for a map. But they'll need at least multiple pieces of information. And looking through CON they're bin about 3-5 Sengoku maps post.

And about 3/5 of the post don't have a lot of replies, and that's the thing replies bring and more ideas and pieces of information.

Are you trying to against someones general knowledge?! Shame on you!

• KFGauss wrote:

If forum users create 20 threads with repetitive overlapping content, then instead of looking through many posts in one (or two) thread(s) readers will need to look through many threads filled with many posts.

One of those seems like it will be more work than the other.

I think the situation where readers have to search through many threads trying to find one that contains something useful is the one that makes the forum harder to use.

I understand your point.

My point is that in just a tiny bit more time than the time it took for you to post your initial post, you could have put that useful information in the same place where lots of other Sengoku information is already consolidated.

That's all I wrote originally, and it's still all I'm asserting now.
      Like I said already. When that thread was started it did not have any useful information. In fact for quite some time it did not have any useful information. I see that you and others have actually contributed good information in the link you provided. I did not want to add to a a thread where useful information would be piled below a mound of typed word spew.

Searching a forum for information with many threads is part of the beast of searching for that information. It easy enough for one to right click the various multiple threads that come up regarding a topic and sift through them. Which is part of the inefficient process.

Your valiant efforts to tell people what do will not change this.

If a player does a search, finds multiple threads, and finds mine, the info will be right there AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD. Instead of sifting through pages and pages of a thread for any useful information.

I assert this is the reality of the situation.

Are you just gonna keep coming back for more?