Can I still be able to use the season 9 unit if my SC expires?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheShinwacker wrote:

I like you KFGauss, everything except for changing your avatar. Imma big fan of Calvin and hobbs please change it back
      8o Sometimes it is time for a change. Things happen. People make changes. 8o

WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

I like you KFGauss, everything except for changing your avatar. Imma big fan of Calvin and hobbs please change it back
      Yeah what’s with this dog with a cape?
      Is he supposed to be Superman’s pooch?
      It is Under Dog. A K-9 Comic Super hero.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• goth y boi wrote:

? ? ?

question is in the title
      To answer your direct question with a helpful direct answer:

At the main CoN start page there will be a SEASONS tab near the top, click that. Then look over to the right of the screen, just below the graphic displaying the current season unit you should see a bar graph that says "Permanent Unlock Points". You need to achieve 1,500 of these points before the season ends to keep the season unit.

EDIT:

**You need to achieve those points before your SC runs out and before the timer runs out**

**In essence your SC needs to be active, when you achieve the 1,500 points**

-~OR~-

**Buy a SC / renew your SC when you hit the 1,500 points and also beat the timer.**

The post was edited 4 times, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Im On Smoko wrote:

goth y boi wrote:

? ? ?

question is in the title
      To answer your direct question with a helpful direct answer:
      At the main CoN start page there will be a SEASONS tab near the top, click that. Then look over to the right of the screen, just below the graphic displaying the current season unit you should see a bar graph that says "Permanent Unlock Points". You need to achieve 1,500 of these points before the season ends to keep the season unit.

You need to play games to get those points. The more games the better.
      If I was asking the question, then the explanation given by @Im On Smoko would not exactly answer it. I'll try to clarify what he said.

As long as you have Security Council AND the required amount of season points to unlock the unit by the end of the season itself, you will unlock it permanently. Similarly, if you have the required amount of season points but don't have SC by the end of the season. you won't get it permanently.

Anyone can use these units during the season if they have the required amount of season points, regardless of SC membership.

PS: Please note that under the Seasons tab at the CoN homepage, there is an icon at the bottom right of the graphic. Hovering over it will not only answer your question, but also act as an FAQ for any others you may have.
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me

The post was edited 2 times, last by TheDeletedElite ().

• TheDeletedElite wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

goth y boi wrote:

? ? ?

question is in the title
      To answer your direct question with a helpful direct answer:At the main CoN start page there will be a SEASONS tab near the top, click that. Then look over to the right of the screen, just below the graphic displaying the current season unit you should see a bar graph that says "Permanent Unlock Points". You need to achieve 1,500 of these points before the season ends to keep the season unit.

If I was asking the question, then @Im On Smoko's explanation would not exactly answer it. I'll try to clarify it.
      As long as you have Security Council AND the required amount of season points to unlock the unit by the end of the season itself, you will unlock it permanently. Similarly, if you have the required amount of season points but don't have SC by the end of the season. you won't get it permanently.

Anyone can use these units during the season if they have the required amount of season points, regardless of SC membership.

PS: Please note that under the Seasons tab at the CoN homepage, there are some drop-down menus below the progress bar that not only answer your question, but also act as an FAQ for any others you may have.
      Yeah, I realized I didn't answer the question when you replied. Fixed with an edit.
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

TheDeletedElite wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

goth y boi wrote:

? ? ?

question is in the title
      To answer your direct question with a helpful direct answer:At the main CoN start page there will be a SEASONS tab near the top, click that. Then look over to the right of the screen, just below the graphic displaying the current season unit you should see a bar graph that says "Permanent Unlock Points". You need to achieve 1,500 of these points before the season ends to keep the season unit.
      If I was asking the question, then @Im On Smoko's explanation would not exactly answer it. I'll try to clarify it.As long as you have Security Council AND the required amount of season points to unlock the unit by the end of the season itself, you will unlock it permanently. Similarly, if you have the required amount of season points but don't have SC by the end of the season. you won't get it permanently.

PS: Please note that under the Seasons tab at the CoN homepage, there are some drop-down menus below the progress bar that not only answer your question, but also act as an FAQ for any others you may have.
      Yeah, I realized I didn't answer the question when you replied. Fixed with an edit.
      rip my reply then lol
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

8o Sometimes it is time for a change. Things happen. People make changes. 8o

WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

Yeah what’s with this dog with a cape?Is he supposed to be Superman’s pooch?
      It is Under Dog. A K-9 Comic Super hero.
      scooby doo, high on cr@ck