4X Overkill and Rising Tides?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why has there been no official response to this?

Are 4x games being removed or was there an error with coding the last rotation?

The game has absolutely no interest to me and Im sure many others if there is no 4x option and there are no 4x games being offered outwith WW3 and Apocalypse currently, i.e. nothing thats on Rotation. If thats the case then I guess Im never getting to play the game again.

So come on, answer the question. Are 4x games no longer being offered on Rotation game modes **deliberately**?
    • AWhy has there been no official response to this?

EduinBrutus wrote:

Are 4x games being removed or was there an error with coding the last rotation?

The game has absolutely no interest to me and Im sure many others if there is no 4x option and there are no 4x games being offered outwith WW3 and Apocalypse currently, i.e. nothing thats on Rotation. If thats the case then I guess Im never getting to play the game again.

So come on, answer the question. Are 4x games no longer being offered on Rotation game modes **deliberately**?
      Are you the alt of the OP?