Why was my thread locked?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why was my thread locked?

Earlier I made a thread about how one of the nations of the map wrongfully controls other nations that it doesn’t in real life. However, I can no longer post in that thread, and there is a little lock icon next to it. Why was my thread shut down? Do the devs not want to hear any criticism from players, so they close down those kind of threads whenever they pop up?
    • Moderators close threads for a variety of reasons (spam threads, threads with racism, trolling threads, threads that will start an arguement, or threads that simply have gone too far off-topic). It helps to keep this whole forum from turning into a massive dumpster fire.

As for your thread, it does touch upon a controversial subject (Greater Serbia) and could easily turn into a nationalist dumpster fire. I did send a reply to it, please check your wall.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Albanorski wrote:

Earlier I made a thread about how one of the nations of the map wrongfully controls other nations that it doesn’t in real life. However, I can no longer post in that thread, and there is a little lock icon next to it. Why was my thread shut down? Do the devs not want to hear any criticism from players, so they close down those kind of threads whenever they pop up?
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris