Amphibious Combat Vehicle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It could serve a purpose when stacked with naval infantry units, (Marines). They both can embark and land from coastlines without the use of a harbor or a pontoon in certain places on the game map. That way you can assault countries without landing in cities. A long while ago there were some islands that did not have a harbor to land on and naval infantry was needed, ACV came in handy.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • goth y boi wrote:

About the ACV (Amphibious Combat Vehicle):

So why bother to build/research it? Is it even affective at all?

If so, what is it affective at?
      It's effective at halting the expansion and game trajectory of the player, gobbling up their resources and driving the player to bankruptcy, having to purchase more resources from the stock market.

If you are a fan of early-game armor, I suggest CRVs, MBTs, and TDs. Don't waste your resources on ACVs.

Lesson (hopefully) learned: ACVs suck.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

goth y boi wrote:

About the ACV (Amphibious Combat Vehicle):

So why bother to build/research it? Is it even affective at all?

If so, what is it affective at?
      It's effective at halting the expansion and game trajectory of the player, gobbling up their resources and driving the player to bankruptcy, having to purchase more resources from the stock market.
      If you are a fan of early-game armor, I suggest CRVs, MBTs, and TDs. Don't waste your resources on ACVs.

Lesson (hopefully) learned: ACVs suck.
      lol