Team KFG vs Team D4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TD4 - You remain confused.

Using largely neutral statements, I give people who fail to spend trivial time looking up answers for themselves, and who make it harder for other people to find answers, tools they can use to quickly do their own research and find their own answers.

That has nothing to do with whether the person has played for years or seconds.
  • KFG - you stay dis-respectful

Most of the links you provide doesn't work, and you under-mind newbies and hate their suggestions.

I rather them spend more time researching that they can get multiple answers, learning more about the query at hand.

Studying brings more opportunity for knowledge and helpful answers.

Its shows you didn't study in college, arguing with minors on a internet forum.
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Well that’s pretty self-explanatory; Destroyer1, Destroyer2, Destroyer3, Destroyer4, etc.
    Those are my side accounts, under the table type of stuff.

I feel like Gus from BB now.

• TheShinwacker wrote:

Anyways, back to the topic.
    KFGauss supporters:
    -KFGauss
    -TheShinwacker
    -(Prolly) Aneas
    D4 supporters:
    -D4
    -WednesdayAddams
    Ect
    D4 supports:
    I'monsmoko
    Wendsdayaddams
    D4
    (prolly) Samurai
    (Prolly) Snapper

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Destroyer 4 ().

• Sometimes people are just blind or they don’t bother searching google because of the fact that they think forum is to discuss ideas and questions. And sure enough I do agree that we should search google more but some or MORE threads regarding the same topic are YEARS OLD.
    Eg. Airborne Infantry
    Airborne Infantry <—link to forum post
    —This thread is 2-3 years old now. And people’s play style, people’s Thoughts on certain units changes from time to time. 2-3 years is a long time mind you.
    And maybe in that 2-3 years time units stats changes? Like perhaps (maybe wrong on this since I can’t find the thread) mech inf had max defense damage of 5 against helis, now its so much less.

And more over the way you (KFG) put certain messsages out to just search google can be quite harsh not gonna lie and that basically may discourage the person to play? Like Yeah perhaps you’re tired of seeing same old questions that had been raised before again and again, but maybe just replying and hearing out their thoughts on a certain unit or strategy could change you’re opinions on certain play style/ topics.

Why not just search google? Well because they’ll always be new people to answer those questions, new people with new ideologies, new people with new thoughts on certain topics. Maybe all those people just wanted to make a new thread to start a discussion to GET MORE ANSWERS, GET more SUGGESTIONS, more OPINIONS. You’ll never get any replies from a dead thread that ended YEARS AGO. All you get is old opinions, old ideologies and perhaps certain way people use certain units then. (Which can change)
    Then there are those that discourage the use of a unit and they still use it (eg MAA) for some inf bullying and AA point defense to counter SF slightly?!!?? Sometimes discord and also Forum can state different things, where people come from discord to further ask questions here since there are people here that don’t really use discord or so on.

But then again KFG does give advise on certain things other than say Go and GOOGLE.

I mean I get it, mans tired of just constant spams on the forum. But there are more than one way of answering and dealing with them. Sure we may not like how KFGauss deals with this newbies that keep asking about such questions, but it could be worst. I mean whenever a newbie to the Forum comes in and starts spamming the forum with replies I’m almost always there to somewhat DEMORALISE THEM from overly BRAGGING HOW GOOD THEY ARE?!

For me sometimes I FORGET to search google and just come here and sometimes its because I actually want new OPINIONS, new ideologies, and different play styles for certain Strategies.

Is there something wrong with what KFGauss does? Yes and NO
    Is that something we should care too much about?
    for me I don’t Give a damn about it. But what this thread is doing is taking this topic WAY TOO FAR. Sure as HECK KFGauss isn’t kind but WTF is this 7v7?!? And why on earth are we having this Team D4 VS Team KFG? Like why the DRAMA FOR???

If KFGauss wanna keep being rude or disrespectful let him be? Same goes for D4. I mean CODE OF CONDUCT. And forum rules bro. Like He hardly comments much other than say go look at google so LET’s just close an EYE TO IT AND MOVE ON FOLKS.
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I'm not gonna take part in this, knowing that this will stir up controversy.

And he also exploits google
    Ummm….since when does D4 avoid controversy?

And that part about KFG exploiting google had me dying
    I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
  • japan samurai wrote:

Sometimes people are just blind or they don’t bother searching google because of the fact that they think forum is to discuss ideas and questions. And sure enough I do agree that we should search google more but some or MORE threads regarding the same topic are YEARS OLD.
    Eg. Airborne Infantry
    Airborne Infantry <—link to forum post
    —This thread is 2-3 years old now. And people’s play style, people’s Thoughts on certain units changes from time to time. 2-3 years is a long time mind you.
    And maybe in that 2-3 years time units stats changes? Like perhaps (maybe wrong on this since I can’t find the thread) mech inf had max defense damage of 5 against helis, now its so much less.

. . .
    Please explain to me why anything you wrote is invalidated if people append their questions to existing threads after reviewing those existing threads.

The existing threads are full of ideas, expert opinions and useful advice.

In some cases they advice the old threads give needs to be updated. Updating that advice in the thread where it exists will both help readers see and compare "what was" to "what is", and won't let that old bad advice rattle around uncorrected.

Ideas can be appended (in a useful context) in an old thread just as easily as they can be spammed into spammed new threads. So tell me again - Why spam new threads? Laziness doesn't count as a valid answer.

PS: Anyone who has paid any attention at all over the last few months knows that the most egregious sin committed here in this forum isn't short answers to lazy questions, it's users who treat the forum like it's a Slack system or the CoN Discord channels. Those folks perpetually fill threads with their electronic grab-assing and inane chit-chatting done with zero regard for thread topics.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFG

What he is saying is_

Opinions change everyday, player strategies and ideas evolve as time goes on and those opinions become outdated.

A humans intellect evolves as time changes, people come up with new strategies to make it easier or better to beat enemies and win.

Re-visiting old out of date post only slows down the average players forward thinking, it most-likely would drive them in the wrong direction thinking that out of date style will help them win.

I feel like as they read more old threads, they can't create or learn new ideas to benefit them in game.

• Newbies are the CON FORUM'S PEOPLE of the ENLIGHTENMENT

If you allow them to be...

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFG

What he is saying is_

Opinions change everyday, player strategies and ideas evolve as time goes on and those opinions become outdated.

A humans intellect evolves as time changes, people come up with new strategies to make it easier or better to beat enemies and win.

Re-visiting old out of date post only slows down the average players forward thinking, it most-likely would drive them in the wrong direction thinking that out of date style will help them win.

I feel like as they read more old threads, they can't create or learn new ideas to benefit them in game.
    “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it” -Winston Churchill

I think this perfectly sums up the flaws of your methods of thinking.
    I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
  • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFG

What he is saying is_

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it” -Winston Churchill
    I understand building on a thread one or two months old, but when it’s few years old and the info is outdated, it’s time to make a new one
  • WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

I really want to play a game against WednesdayAddams and D4 now.
    me?But y tho
    Just to see if you can really support D4 in a real fight.
    "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time