Team KFG vs Team D4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFG

Re-visiting old out of date post only slows down the average players forward thinking, it most-likely would drive them in the wrong direction thinking that out of date style will help them win.

I feel like as they read more old threads, they can't create or learn new ideas to benefit them in game.
    That's ridiculous.

WednesdayAddams wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it” -Winston Churchill
    I understand building on a thread one or two months old, but when it’s few years old and the info is outdated, it’s time to make a new one

And - Which existing threads of non-outdated info have you noticed people adding to lately?

And - How often do you see people spamming new threads that ignore existing recent useful information?

This entire whining session is built on a foundation that assumes that anything written more than about 72 hours ago should be ignored, replaced, and repeated.

That's absurd, and reflects a chat-app mindset, not a Threaded Forum mindset.

Don't complain to me if you don't like that I remind people
    • to exert just the slightest amount of impulse control, and/or
    • to think twice before spamming posts instead of using people's walls, or using the forum's conversation feature, or using searching (to see if the idea that's been inside their brain for the last five seconds might just possibly NOT be a new perspective, new idea, or new topic), and/or
    • to stay on topic.

Why shouldn't you complain to me? Because it's not useful, and doing it reflects poorly on the complainer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• Hmmm,

Would it not be more fun having forum members play together in a coalition vs other random players?

We all know each other via the forum. We all have an interest / passion for the game. We all have used this forum to gain knowledge to be better players.

You all have MUCH more in common vs the casual lunkhead public player.

Playing with someone on the same team or coalition will be a learning experience. You may bond over the game via great communication, teamwork, strategies and tactics, win or lose.

On the other hand, your opinions may be solidified about a forum member.

Who knows, maybe the in game diplomacy gets so bad that the coalition splits and forum members fight regardless. That could be fun to role play depending if one's emotional intelligence and maturity could handle it.

Or better yet, play a game where it is a race for victory points with no aggression towards known forum members. Maybe with shared intelligence? Some coalitions I have played in with randoms end up being that way. Even some games where players are sniping / stealing cities from others. They start that crap with me, I do it to them but better and faster. You want to leave 3 HP infantries to garrison newly conquered cities. OK, my healthy two stack of national guard will just hang around nearby ready to pounce after my strikers turn the insurgents into kibble.

Besides, I don't want any of that @TheShinwacker helicopter silliness coming at me. Eeek! I would rather be in his coalition and be able to watch him cut turkeys into ribbons.

Just maybe I would learn from him and he would learn from me AND we would have fun playing a game together.

Edit, here is some chill out music:
    Sounds better with good bass.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Opinions gets old. People thoughts on a certain subject changes from time to time as they they’re daily life Experiences shape the way they think, they act and the way they perceive things for most part.

A few years old thread nobody is going to search it up or bother about it, everybody wants new threads. New posts new Opinions.

As beginners / noobs read more old threads they would think that strategy would benefit them, however sometimes such old threads are mainly pros / decent players talking with each other. Sure now they know what is the “right” strategy, but would they know how to apply it right to actually feel the same as the pros or would they just Mess up the build and then end up coming back disappointed with the results and go back to melee (ground strat).

TBH KFG , I’ve never ever see you stop people from going off thread.
    Why should we stop other people from “spamming” new threads and excercising they’re creativity. When you help someone you also learn either way, And if you’re one of those High lvl Pros than all the more you should be helping?!?

“And - How often do you see people spamming new threads that ignore existing recent useful information?“

not sure, ain’t been here long enough to see a lot of posts keep repeating at all, either way for most of them I don’t even bother to read .
    —WHY ARE Y’all so BOTHERED BY FORUM SPAM?!!??
  • WednesdayAddams wrote:

Again, y’all are wasting your time.

Kfg is a boomer and ur complaints aren’t gonna change it
    well who the F* are you to say thaT? I MEAN quite frankly what on earth, all he does is just post dudes to go and look at Google, nth wrong there. Sure the way he may put it may or may not be the way you like it but how bout start asking better questions and stop flexing certain things or giving bad suggestions.
    — such as you saying one’s gonna need lots of MAA to counter 54 GHs recently
  • TheShinwacker wrote:

If your so adamant about not hearing from KFG anymore(AKA banning him) You could just leave this forum and never come back.
    Correcto!!!!
    Why don’t we all excercise this , if you don’t wanna see Forum SPAMs then just don’t look at every post or new thread?!? Don’t you have anything else to do or what?!?

If you don’t like KFGuass annoying you’re ass off for a stupid question than just think harder next time before you go spouting you’re mouth off about whatever you have in mind on the Forum or just ignore his Google links.

Like bros, whats wrong with him just spamming every new “repeated” thread with google links. Its not like he goes there , and keeps on spamming that one thread , HIS NOT EVEN AS ANNOYING AS @GarenDaGreat . All he does is post once and gets out most of the time
  • KFGauss wrote:

And - Which existing threads of non-outdated info have you noticed people adding to lately?

And - How often do you see people spamming new threads that ignore existing recent useful information?

This entire whining session is built on a foundation that assumes that anything written more than about 72 hours ago should be ignored, replaced, and repeated.

to exert just the slightest amount of impulse control, and/or

to think twice before spamming posts instead of using people's walls, or using the forum's conversation feature, or using searching (to see if the idea that's been inside their brain for the last five seconds might just possibly NOT be a new perspective, new idea, or new topic), and/or

to stay on topic.

Why shouldn't you complain to me? Because it's not useful, and doing it reflects poorly on the complainer.
    The info you show KFG is usually outdated.
    Its slowing them growing from new opinions are idea's

People can go your way if they want KFG, just know it will steer them in the wrong direction for success and slow down there growth.

I'm a progressive man that tries to hear out peoples opinions.
    But you're a guy which want everything done the old way, which is bad.

KFG, sanctioning their voices and opinions is only going to discourage them... feeling that their opinion is invalid and they should be under your wing.

The constant spamming of old out of date threads is bad, ya'll elders are like the Catholic church.
    While us newbies are the people of the enlightenment.
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • japan samurai wrote:

Opinions gets old. People thoughts on a certain subject changes from time to time as they they’re daily life Experiences shape the way they think, they act and the way they perceive things for most part.

A few years old thread nobody is going to search it up or bother about it, everybody wants new threads. New posts new Opinions.

As beginners / noobs read more old threads they would think that strategy would benefit them, however sometimes such old threads are mainly pros / decent players talking with each other. Sure now they know what is the “right” strategy, but would they know how to apply it right to actually feel the same as the pros or would they just Mess up the build and then end up coming back disappointed with the results and go back to melee (ground strat).
    Exactly

It feels like KFG don't get the idea that stuff can go out of date fast, like I just learned a new strategy the other day which got me to win quick.

As Samurai said, they would get confused if they're talking about strategies or just having conversation.

Old threads do not help, sanctioning their voice and opinions by spamming google is annoying.

I rather do a 1-2 hour study my subject then read a old text book about it, like that one book most-likely won't give you all the information you need.

Studying helps their common knowledge grow on the subject.

The re-vival of old threads is good if you make a new thread about it, because those old opinions are very outdated.

out with the old and in with the new.

I know you and your Posse would find a excuse to say, but you know where right.

• lol i cant believe @Red Snapper actually made this thread

im going D4 cause KFG references google too much

(im technically a newbie and i can already tell that)

(thats saying a lot)
    "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheDeletedElite ().

• It seems that I have the numerical advantage, but they got more quality on their side.

For @TheShinwacker latest battle post:

• KFGauss wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFG

Re-visiting old out of date post only slows down the average players forward thinking, it most-likely would drive them in the wrong direction thinking that out of date style will help them win.

I feel like as they read more old threads, they can't create or learn new ideas to benefit them in game.
    That's ridiculous.

WednesdayAddams wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it” -Winston Churchill
    I understand building on a thread one or two months old, but when it’s few years old and the info is outdated, it’s time to make a new one

• to exert just the slightest amount of impulse control, and/or
    • to think twice before spamming posts instead of using people's walls, or using the forum's conversation feature, or using searching (to see if the idea that's been inside their brain for the last five seconds might just possibly NOT be a new perspective, new idea, or new topic), and/or
    • to stay on topic.

Stop exaggerating.

I said a few months, not a few days.

And besides, I can complain about whatever I want here. This is an internet forum, it's not like people take us seriously.
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

to exert just the slightest amount of impulse control, and/or

to think twice before spamming posts instead of using people's walls, or using the forum's conversation feature, or using searching (to see if the idea that's been inside their brain for the last five seconds might just possibly NOT be a new perspective, new idea, or new topic), and/or

to stay on topic.

The info you show KFG is usually outdated.Its slowing them growing from new opinions are idea's

People can go your way if they want KFG, just know it will steer them in the wrong direction for success and slow down there growth.

I'm a progressive man that tries to hear out peoples opinions.
    But you're a guy which want everything done the old way, which is bad.

KFG, sanctioning their voices and opinions is only going to discourage them... feeling that their opinion is invalid and they should be under your wing.

The constant spamming of old out of date threads is bad, ya'll elders are like the Catholic church.
    While us newbies are the people of the enlightenment.
    #SanctionKFG
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

It seems that I have the numerical advantage, but they got more quality on their side.

For @TheShinwacker latest battle post:

Ive just deleted my old account and started a new one. My new account is jwosly. Not TheShinwacker anymore.
    "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• Why delete your old account.

The World Detroyer isn't my main account. I usually do team alliances on it or, test new strategies in new games.