Team KFG vs Team D4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wrote you a message @TheShinwacker on CON messages.
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

And - Which existing threads of non-outdated info have you noticed people adding to lately?

And - How often do you see people spamming new threads that ignore existing recent useful information?

This entire whining session is built on a foundation that assumes that anything written more than about 72 hours ago should be ignored, replaced, and repeated.

That's absurd, and reflects a chat-app mindset, not a Threaded Forum mindset.

Don't complain to me if you don't like that I remind people

to exert just the slightest amount of impulse control, and/or

to think twice before spamming posts instead of using people's walls, or using the forum's conversation feature, or using searching (to see if the idea that's been inside their brain for the last five seconds might just possibly NOT be a new perspective, new idea, or new topic), and/or

to stay on topic.

Why shouldn't you complain to me? Because it's not useful, and doing it reflects poorly on the complainer.
    The info you show KFG is usually outdated.Its slowing them growing from new opinions are idea's

People can go your way if they want KFG, just know it will steer them in the wrong direction for success and slow down there growth.

I'm a progressive man that tries to hear out peoples opinions.
    But you're a guy which want everything done the old way, which is bad.

KFG, sanctioning their voices and opinions is only going to discourage them... feeling that their opinion is invalid and they should be under your wing.

The constant spamming of old out of date threads is bad, ya'll elders are like the Catholic church.
    While us newbies are the people of the enlightenment.
    I really think we should play this 7v7 game, the old school team vs the “new” school team (I have literally zero idea of any new progressive strategies that have outdated the the old strategies; I’m curious to see these “enlightened” newbies in action :D ).

Nobody has sanctioned your “enlightened” voices (though if the “out-of-date” players win I sure hope we could).

And finally, I’m proud to be called a Catholic, and strongly believe that order, discipline, and respect are the keys to success. So before you dare question the elders of the past for being out-of-date and other imagined crimes, meet us in battle and prove yourselves and your “enlightened” and “progressive” strategies.

I think you guys need a taste of reality.

I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
  • Catholic use to ask for money to re-move people's sins, which is very fraud and shady.

• Oop sorry Wednesday, its 1x my attention span can't deal with that.

Atleast I'm not a 1x with high blood pressure.

• Aeneas of Troy wrote:

I really think we should play this 7v7 game, the old school team vs the “new” school team (I have literally zero idea of any new progressive strategies that have outdated the the old strategies; I’m curious to see these “enlightened” newbies in action ).
    What I mean by progressive is_

I want more new idea's come into play, knowing older strategies at some point will become out of date.

These new opinions and idea's can be progressive if you allow them to be.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Catholic use to ask for money to re-move people's sins, which is very fraud and shady.
    Malpractice by corrupt members of the Church should not be indicative of the Church as a whole. The same can be said about any organization.
    I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
  • And maybe take some blood pressure pills.

Now what's up?!

• I'd rather not having any more posts discussing like a kfg vs destroyer or anything relating to them as I've already asked before. Doubt this one will stay up for those wondering. Even though this was all pretty respectful convo's between the two groups I still cant really leave it up for obvious reasons lol.

If you guys really want to start a 7v7 it'd be better to make like a private conversation and do that there. I think its pretty obvious who'd be on team kfg and team destroyer ngl.

With that I'm leaving off, I'll leave the thread up for a bit longer just so you guys can organize a few things before it gets closed down. Thanks everyone