Blog - First Time as Norway (Flashpoint)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KFGauss wrote:

Follow that link that I just reposted here, and tell me the difference between A) what you were writing over the course of 24 hours or so before and after that linked post, and B) What you asked people (above) to stop doing in this thread.
      After a little while I'm planning to delete everything I've posted here this afternoon, because I don't think it should clutter this thread forever, but good grief, is the irony here really lost on you?
      What does that thread have ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand?

See this is what I mean about you, posting things and things that have nothing to do with the current discussion. If you're posting here, it should be about my Norway game, not some stupid vitamins.

Oh yeah, and if you wanna talk about vitamins I made a new thread about it, maybe check it out sometime?

But for now, this thread was mostly peaceful until YOU and your smart a$$ brain had to make it a dumpster fire to the point where it hardly makes sense. This goes for all the other KFG-glorifying "clique" members, if you dont have something constructive to say then just "stick it and lick it"

The discussion is over.
    • KFGauss wrote:

I will not be silenced!

That's my damn joke KFG be original...

BFFR
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • @WednesdayAddams I know that you're being a troll, and that by writing this I'm feeding you, but I'll do it anyway for the sake of the forum.

One of your recent posts in this thread (link below) has so many inconsistencies and mis-truths that it's not even funny.

Let's dive in...

WednesdayAddams wrote:

“The person who provides VALUABLE, CONVENIENT INFORMATION to this forum is a spammer? The person who takes time out of their day to upkeep threads like this is a spamming jackass?”
      Like I've told @The Destroyer 4 recently, you are serious 50% of the time, and troll/goofball/spammer 50% of the time.

The 50% serious? We love it!
      The 50% spammer? Not so much.

Let's say that one of your country's leading politicians is telling the truth 50% of the time, and is lying the other 50% of the time. Would the people trust him to be telling the truth about one given statement? No, because he lies so frequently that they have no reason to believe him.
      If said politician did exist, he would probably not get re-elected (or he would get impeached) because the people no longer have the ability to believe in him, and they would want someone who they can believe.

WednesdayAddams wrote:

When was the last time you’ve contributed like this? Have you made any threads akin to mine in the past month or so?

No.
      Not everybody that participates in this forum has the ability to take time out of their day to keep an updated "blog" about a certain CoN game they are playing. Personally I have found your blog to be really interesting and it has exposed me to a new, different style of gameplay. However, a good bunch of us (including yours truly) has never made such a blog, because we simply don't have the spare time necessary to keep it going for a good few weeks.

P.S. Big shoutout to everyone who has created these game blogs, I do read most of them. Thank you!

WednesdayAddams wrote:

And do you want to know why?

It’s because you are too busy heckling other users, harassing new-joiners and promoting Google search. You and your “clique” make it impossible for other users to “fit in” to the community, and instead encouraging them to leave the forum entirely. For example, @ComteJohn left yesterday.

There are two people to blame for @ComteJohns departure: Destroyer and YOU. @ComteJohn was only here for about a month or so, and in that time period he created several helpful and creative threads that added a little exoticity (is that even a word?) to the general discussion. Speaking of the General Discussion, I have seen several of your threads in that subforum that should either belong in the Off Topic subforum, or in a comopletely different forum.

In regards to @KFGauss heckling new users, I support the idea that the mods create an "Intro to the Forum" thread collection, introducing new arrivals to the forum's different features, including the built-in Search function (among other things).

WednesdayAddams wrote:

Sure I accuse D4 of spamming, but I can also accuse YOU of spamming too - with all your off topic gibber-gabber that has been flooding the forum lately.
      About @KFGauss 's so-called "spamming", most of what you call his "spam posts" are merely attempts to stop certain forum users' efforts to drag every thread into an off-topic trolling waste of time. It would be very frustrating for a user who is searching for certain information to have to sift through several one-line off-topic posts to find it.

WednesdayAddams wrote:

So the next time you want to pick on someone, look in the mirror and pick on whoever you see there.
      Revision: Look in the mirror, and think to yourself:
      1. What is something other people don't like about me?
      2. What can I do to change that behaviour?

WednesdayAddams wrote:

And stop exploiting google ;(
      Have to admit, this part cracked me up. Maybe he's a relative of the Google CEO ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll end this discussion with the fact that I took time out of my life to write this post. Whether you want to learn from it or not, that's up to you. But please keep me (and everyone else on this forum) in mind.

Thank you :rolleyes:

-Tifo_14
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

There are two people to blame for @ComteJohns departure: Destroyer and YOU. @ComteJohn was only here for about a month or so, and in that time period he created several helpful and creative threads that added a little exoticity (is that even a word?) to the general discussion.

Why I'm in this?

• Why I got to be the common denominator for every problem, I didn't even know who @ComteJohn was until he made that thread.

So your statement is:

• @WednesdayAddams don't change yourself for nobody, accept and be who you are... and if people disagree with you fine... are you gonna let them get to you no...

Just play this Beyonce song: You won't break my soul: for 1 hour and you'll get it. :)

Now lets get back on topic:

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

@WednesdayAddams don't change yourself for nobody, accept and be who you are... and if people disagree with you fine... are you gonna let them get to you no...

Just play this Beyonce song: You won't break my soul: for 1 hour and you'll get it. :)

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

@WednesdayAddams don't change yourself for nobody, accept and be who you are... and if people disagree with you fine... are you gonna let them get to you no...

THANK YOU FOR THE REASSURANCE