Super Spammer on Forum - ALERT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Super Spammer on Forum - ALERT

we have a super spammer on the forum,
      something needs to be done, almost nothing about the game,
      but he does everything in the forum,
      we even have, believe me, one about pills...

I get discouraged, the general topic can even talk about other subjects, the off Topic is for that.

This person apparently with self-esteem problems is using the general topic to express psychological problems apparently of low self-esteem and an unbridled need to open topics about the most varied subjects that have nothing to do with the game,
      and this is deepening in an erratic behavior and inappropriate for the healthy audience of this forum.

I hope they take action.
      thank you

• Ps: how you getting discouraged, this is an internet forum what do you expect.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Ps: how you getting discouraged, this is an internet forum what do you expect.
      this forum has Staff Members
      and there are 7 Community Managers

In just one month as a member,
      I realize that it is easy to identify them.
      This forum is not located on the deepweb.

and is hosted by a company that tries to propagate a strong committed and a active community around an entertainment project
      that is constantly evolving and with a significant number of active and participating players in this game.

Unlike Discord, this forum is under full control of the game's team and developers...

therefore... this forum is the business card of what the community is...

and is currently polluted by these forum spammers, who contribute nothing to the community described above.

It's past time for these individuals to lose their right to post..

• All you have to do is...

Make a conflict of nations account

Then click Forum...

Then make an account...

and then wait for approval...

• There is no good security here sr.

Not to be rude to the mods they're doing there job... but their is no security.

• ComteJohn wrote:

If so, I give up.

Thanks for the tip,

I thought this forum had some control over what's allowed...

I'm leaving, a hug. good lucky
      well i can see why ur leaving

but remember that this forum isnt just spammers and pointless threads
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me
    • I came back to say just one more thing:

There is a Score database,
      simple to solve the situation that this forum is with the simple task of creating an account and being a spammer in the forum...

just use the database and allow, say someone with at least 10,000 points (which makes maybe 10 matches +or -)
      and resolved...

The spammer doesn't have the patience to play and be someone legitimately involved,
      he or she loves to post about other people's creations,
      criticisms, privacy hobbies, respond to everything and everyone...
      and it's easy to identify the user...

he hasn't been part of the community for a long time,
      he just wants to show up everywhere and pretend he's part of it...

As I said, I will be absent from this forum,
      I didn't have time to contribute, because...
      I saw that these spammers...to give up
      anyone, anyone with intentions to practice really creative, informative and interactivity environment about the game...

A hug,
      ComteJohn is leaving the building...

• I'M GONNA (try) END WITH THIS!

excuse my gif (jk idc)

• If you can identify spammers it might be in your best interest it seems to help out the mods and tell us about them rather than complaining. its also good to note that we cant just ban someone whenever we want, there is a process in place. Even though there is 7 community managers and a quite a few mods not all of them will be on at any given time so the argument made there isn't really valid. All im saying is that there's a limited number of us and many different potential spammers, helping us identify these spammers would prove more useful then just complaining about them in my opinion
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

If you can identify spammers it might be in your best interest it seems to help out the mods and tell us about them rather than complaining. its also good to note that we cant just ban someone whenever we want, there is a process in place. Even though there is 7 community managers and a quite a few mods not all of them will be on at any given time so the argument made there isn't really valid. All im saying is that there's a limited number of us and many different potential spammers, helping us identify these spammers would prove more useful then just complaining about them in my opinion
      thanks for bringing peace
    • ComteJohn wrote:

I came back to say just one more thing:

There is a Score database,
      simple to solve the situation that this forum is with the simple task of creating an account and being a spammer in the forum...

just use the database and allow, say someone with at least 10,000 points (which makes maybe 10 matches +or -)
      and resolved...

The spammer doesn't have the patience to play and be someone legitimately involved,
      he or she loves to post about other people's creations,
      criticisms, privacy hobbies, respond to everything and everyone...
      and it's easy to identify the user...

he hasn't been part of the community for a long time,
      he just wants to show up everywhere and pretend he's part of it...

As I said, I will be absent from this forum,
      I didn't have time to contribute, because...
      I saw that these spammers...to give up
      anyone, anyone with intentions to practice really creative, informative and interactivity environment about the game...

A hug,
      ComteJohn is leaving the building...
      so long comrade
      "Sometimes, a coalition is not seen as a way to make real allies, but to simply decrease the amount of possible enemies you can have."

"I am forever in debt of a combat outpost." - me