Why the same 4 maps over and over again?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

GreenGooy wrote:

Why has it been, seemingly for weeks now (maybe more) there are only the same 6 maps available over and over?

Apocalypse/WW3
      Overkill
      Battleground USA
      Flashpoint

Red vs. Blue would be something different. It's the same WW3 map, but at least it would be something different.
      The only 4X games are the global maps.

There are so many cool maps I've seen over the past few months: Pacific Theatre, Japan, others I can't even recall right now (remember Blood and Oil!?).

Why aren't these variations just shuffled through the servers? I'm curious if there are just some things I don't understand about the CON/Durado set up.
      Or, is it because I'm in the US and on a browser, that I just don't see all the available games?

It seems to me, more variety would keep people more interested and have fewer ghost countries by day 3.

CON: Please satisfy my curiosity. Even better, start rotating more maps through. Especially small maps at 4X.

Thanks
      GG
      Thank you for your feedback on this. I will be checking in with the design team on the possibility of bringing some goodies back :)
      If you could bring back the expert and beginner modes for the WW3 map, that would be really cool.
      Also, the Global Conflict map was a good concept, bring it back too if possible, but make it only avalible for players lvl 20 and up or so.

And you know what would be a good fix for the inactivity problems of the RvB maps; instead of having always two big fixed coalitions, make those countries that go inactive become neutral, and kick them out of their former coalition, so that the other players that keep playing can conquer that land and make good use of it.
      YES!!!