AMAZING JOURNAL ARTICLES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello. I see no problem with this thread, except that, due to how human ego work, i instinctively assume 100% of those articles are yours.

However, could you please do several per message, and not flood them in quick succession ?
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Hello. I see no problem with this thread, except that, due to how human ego work, i instinctively assume 100% of those articles are yours.

However, could you please do several per message, and not flood them in quick succession ?
      Sorry for the thread created. It wasn't my intention to feed my ego. It's not the right place for that. I've already deleted the messages so they don't take up space. Given the rigidity of the imposed rules, I see that thread can only be created about game evolution, proposed changes, new releases or new patches, as everything else has already been dealt with in this forum. I apologize for not understanding the purpose of this forum.
      “The dog does not bark out of courage, but out of fear.”
      Chinese Proverb
    • Gen ROMTOR wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Hello. I see no problem with this thread, except that, due to how human ego work, i instinctively assume 100% of those articles are yours.

Sorry for the thread created. It wasn't my intention to feed my ego. It's not the right place for that. I've already deleted the messages so they don't take up space. Given the rigidity of the imposed rules, I see that thread can only be created about game evolution, proposed changes, new releases or new patches, as everything else has already been dealt with in this forum. I apologize for not understanding the purpose of this forum.
      No, you can perfectly post articles. We only require you do one single post instead of 10. This has been forum etiquette since the early 2000's , especially since you have access to an edit "button".
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.