Goodbye :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Me trying to have a little fun and have some serious talk every once in a while, he decides to overrun the conversation, and make sarcastic snarky comments. And old phrases that a young person with me wouldn't understand.
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.

In the past spamming was not so much of an issue. There were less posts but the quality of each post was far greater than now. Lately, the ones who post the most are not those who actually know what they are talking about; instead it’s about nonsense, phony injuries, and just stuff that fills space for absolutely zero purpose except to make the writer feel like he did something.

That kind of garbage is not what new learners want to read and it’s definitely not what veterans want to dig through. Are we actually surprised by the results?
    I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
  • I don't know if this is targeted against me or...
    Are you calling me one of those people who spam nonsense through out the thread...?

But I know that, and a lot of spams and nonsense comes from different views and players that creates arguments...

I'm saying a lot of us, need to change mentally to keep this forum alive.

• Aeneas of Troy wrote:

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.

In the past spamming was not so much of an issue. There were less posts but the quality of each post was far greater than now. Lately, the ones who post the most are not those who actually know what they are talking about; instead it’s about nonsense, phony injuries, and just stuff that fills space for absolutely zero purpose except to make the writer feel like he did something.

That kind of garbage is not what new learners want to read and it’s definitely not what veterans want to dig through. Are we actually surprised by the results?
    Exactly!
    "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
  • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

I been here for about a 1 1/2 years now, so I know what you are talking about.

People change, everyone's different... I dislike the spamming of "nonsense" also.

But most spamming comes from arguments, which needs to change... be more specific with "nonsense"

• Ah shit my evil tumor (Rob) took over my damn fingers and mind again...

Its not a meme, t's a gif!

What I'm trying to say is: I'm waiting to see what other smart thing KFG is gonna say.
    For those who didn't get the joke.

• Folks - The funny (and sad) part of so much of what TD writes is that he actually thinks he and I form a "we", and that there is some sort of competition occurring between us with some sort of prize at stake.

TD - if the "we" that you write about exists, it's because you have a mouse in your pocket, not because you and I form two sides of anything.

Don't attempt to give your forum persona an inflated importance by attaching it to me. As you can see in this thread, your transparent attempts to do that are failing.

So - Please offer your poorly conceived fictions, threadbare claims, and other nonsense to some other audience. You're bothering forum users.

I'm here to enjoy the game.
  • I never said me and you form a "we"

What I'm saying is we both project negative energy into Forum atmosphere... who ever starts the argument... me an you have to do better...

We got to set an example... for who idk...

Waiting for a rebuttal:

• KFGauss wrote:

TD - if the "we" that you write about exists, it's because you have a mouse in your pocket, not because you and I form two sides of anything.
    Actually there is a we...

Me and you both cause negative energy which is turning the forum into chaos! You're trying to deny that you don't cause a little bit of chaos...!

I standed up on the podium many times, and addressed my misbehavior, in this thread too.

At least I'm trying to make a resolution the problem...

But you're pouring more gas onto the fire... fire can turn into an explosion with the right material... And a explosion can DESTROY! (Ironic)

I'm trying to keep the forum from being exploded... while you're plugging my mouth with a sock... and pouring more gas onto the fire!

STOP IT!

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I never said me and you form a "we"

What I'm saying is we both project negative energy into Forum atmosphere... who ever starts the argument... me an you have to do better...

We got to set an example... for who idk...

Waiting for a rebuttal:
    Here's your rebuttal - What you're attempting is transparent, pathetic, and boring, and It's not going to work.
  • Then what the hell I"m trying to do then? Huh

I know what I'm trying to do... but what are you implieing...

ME trying to push efforts to fix stuff, and try to deescalate the problem... you add more gas onto the fire...

As Obama said:

"This is not how we do business" - Obama

• I'm not trying to make you look like the bad guy...

I'm trying to coroporate with you by putting my idea out there... that we can fix it... I'm waiting for your idea.

That we can fix the wound, the burn, the cut, the gash... whatever...

I feel like I'm on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

• KFG, please just give in. Im tired of this bickering between you two. Imma bout to leave this forum if you dont stop. Id prefer to stay and help those who need help.
    "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• You see... there's another decent user gone... from are bickering KFG...

This is what I'm trying to fix... we need to change mentally...

• TheShinwacker wrote:

KFG, please just give in. Im tired of this bickering between you two. Imma bout to leave this forum if you dont stop. Id prefer to stay and help those who need help.
    This is exactly what I mean.

The arguments between you two are really p*ssing me and others off, and have even led to people leaving this forum entirely.

CJ, DoD, Wednesday, Pale Rider, etc.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: