Goodbye :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Tifo_14

You see me trying to fix this right... and he pours more gas into the fire... this is now a forest fire! (Wheres Smokey the Bear at?)

I'm tired of my damn followers... I mean aquantences leaving this forum... and turning it to chaos!

We need to fix this now KFG or we'll destroy the forum...

I'm trying to fix this ok... if you gonna keep on being like this fine!

But it's time for a change!

Barack Obama refrences...
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • KFG do you want to destroy the forum? If not stop! I'm trying to put out the fire but you're using the blowtorsh on the tree's.

Do you want to destroy the forum?

• Tifo_14 wrote:

CJ, DoD, Wednesday, Pale Rider, etc.
    Actually Wednesday left because she couldn't hack it...

She left acting liek this isn't a internet forum... with rude people... that's a her problem... an emotional/mental problem.

• Dont say that about her, she's been through a lot(more outside this forum). She was reasonably hurt by some of the things said. Its all a ridiculous mess that I wish never started. Please end it. Whether it be banning accounts or whatever. just please go back to normal.
    "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• Tell me it's not true... I had to give her f*cking reassurance 3 times...

She couldn't hack it... people will come for you in life and that's how it is.

Just play: 'You won't break my soul' by Beyonce and you'll get it.

• im not going to argue, or say anything. Back to the point. KFG I know you are reading this, idk what y'all can do about y'alls... differences. but something has to change. I respect both of y'alls advice(when your not at each others throats) And Id like it to go back to that.

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• This is what I'm trying to do but he keeps trying to pour more gas onto the forest fire...

I'm trying to fix it... and he's acting like I got to be the common denominator of the problem... instead of keeping his words to himself and helping me. (eachother!)

I'm trying to be the protagonist and he's playing the role of the antagonist...

We both need to be the protagonist that we can fix this and keep more (sorry) people for leaving!

• TheShinwacker wrote:

but something has to change
    I'm trying to create a change... and fix this...

But KFG with his gas can is:

• I get it bud, your doing great, just a little less fire in your words will keep KFG from adding to the fire.

KFG, dont disappoint. The forum needs this, you give good advice.

• playbabe wrote:

yeah right, it's not like he commenting 4 comment in hours.
    See!

I"m commenting fast trying to build the foundation for a new better forum... that we can have less people leaving.

New vs Old
    Roe Vs Wade

Do you see the connection between the two!

• Red Snapper wrote:

Its cuz of all these damn crogaytians, theyre putting a curse on this forum
    I think that the current outflux of users has nothing to do with the "crogaytians", but everything to do with the ongoing rivalry between KFG, D4 and their respective factions.

This will be my last post in this thread. I don't want to contribute to something that may eventually bring this forum down.

I advise you both to work out your troubles as soon as possible, or else people will keep leaving and there will be nothing you can do about it.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • This is what I'm trying to fix...

But KFG is now dropping bombs onto the city fire...!

We can fix this...

Yes there is a "we"

• KFGauss wrote:

Folks - The funny (and sad) part of so much of what TD writes is that he actually thinks he and I form a "we", and that there is some sort of competition occurring between us with some sort of prize at stake.

TD - if the "we" that you write about exists, it's because you have a mouse in your pocket, not because you and I form two sides of anything.

Don't attempt to give your forum persona an inflated importance by attaching it to me. As you can see in this thread, your transparent attempts to do that are failing.

So - Please offer your poorly conceived fictions, threadbare claims, and other nonsense to some other audience. You're bothering forum users.

I'm here to enjoy the game.
    Hiding from the problem can not help the situation, it only makes it worse... so WE need to fix this the keep from more people from leaving...

We're both bothering forum users for many reason... like me with my 'gifs' and you with your google search.

So we need to get his fixed...

• TheShinwacker wrote:

Dont say that about her, she's been through a lot(more outside this forum). She was reasonably hurt by some of the things said. Its all a ridiculous mess that I wish never started. Please end it. Whether it be banning accounts or whatever. just please go back to normal.
    wednesday was a “her”?? Huhh… I think looking back I feel like the way she talked made me think she was a guy. I guess i gotta look more into people’s profiles these days.
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

KFG, please just give in. Im tired of this bickering between you two. Imma bout to leave this forum if you dont stop. Id prefer to stay and help those who need help.
    This is exactly what I mean.
    The arguments between you two are really p*ssing me and others off, and have even led to people leaving this forum entirely.

CJ, DoD, Wednesday, Pale Rider, etc.
    In all fairness, my sabbatical had nothing to do with bickering here which mostly occurred while I was ON sabbatical. I was just taking a break from all things online, due to my disgust over finding I'd been lied to by someone who had seemed trustworthy.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

playbabe wrote:

yeah right, it's not like he commenting 4 comment in hours.
    See!
    I"m commenting fast trying to build the foundation for a new better forum... that we can have less people leaving.

New vs Old
    Roe Vs Wade

Do you see the connection between the two!

This may be the single worst comparison I've ever seen here. Comparing an invalid SCOTUS decision (regardless of how you feel on the subject) that invented a constitutional right out of thin air, with a schism between new and old forum posters is a complete non sequitur, and ludicrous.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD