Goodbye :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I am making this thread to say that I am (temporarily) leaving this forum.

Too many haters, make it just not fun for people like me.

I love playing con and I will keep playing, just won't be coming back to the forum.

Sorry to everyone who has been nice and helpful to me, I really appreciate it.

Maybe I will make a new forum acc in a few months depending on life and stuff, but this is goodbye for the @WednesdayAddams account.

But in the meantime, I gave some of you my new game acc name so you can contact me there.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 20.24.33.png

gifdb.com/gif/pikachu-sad-good…lxzf2u06f.html?embed=true

• How the mighty has fallen.

See you in a while bye...

Time to play some Celine Dion music. (My heart will go on)

Maybe some Whitney Houston (I'll always love you)
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • KFGauss wrote:

Those haters are a problem, aren't they?

They write things like "Ban @KFGauss", and "Kfg is a boomer and ur complaints aren’t gonna change it".

Team KFG vs Team D4

Some others write things like "I'm a KFG hater . . ."

Funny Forum Things

• KFGauss wrote:

Those haters are a problem, aren't they?

They write things like "Ban @KFGauss", and "Kfg is a boomer and ur complaints aren’t gonna change it".

Team KFG vs Team D4

Some others write things like "I'm a KFG hater . . ."

Funny Forum Things
    I wonder who I did that because I support them 100%...

*Cough Cough* don't look at my signature *cough cough*

Self Appreciation 100%

• playbabe wrote:

idk why but i can’t connected to this generation of forum user. anyway gl
    yeah… only the strong survive.
    Guess Adams was not one to capable of taking criticism and understanding when sometimes its time to call it quits and reflect.

I guess adams making a new acct to start anew, hope you don’t make same mistakes @WednesdayAddams in you’re new account.
  • @WednesdayAddams I sincerely believe you should reach out for professional help and / or focus on your health.

To be blunt, you created many hot mess posts and comments, often times directed at members of a contentious, bickerous if not cantankerous forum.

It seems you got the attention you craved but did not expect members you took shots at to clap back.

"Too many haters, make it just not fun for people like me."
    A person shakes a bees nest and does not expect to be stung?
    A person provokes a poisonous snake and blames the snake for sinking its fangs into them and pumping venom into their veins?

The post was edited 4 times, last by Im On Smoko ().

• @ComteJohn left a week ago, now @WednesdayAddams has now left...

@Dealer of Death has also not been here in a while also...

This will be called The Great CON Migration, the leaving and or 'breaks' of many users of the forum. This forum is becoming a hub for either Croatian sponsors, and or spammers ect. This forum needs new and better security knowing that everyday we get a spammer or Croatian sponsor here.
    Back to the point, I wonder why so many people are either leaving unexpectedly and or taking long breaks, ie Dealer of Death and Addams.
    So is the Forum dying slowly?

It feels like many more people with different views clash together and create arguments. Which gets people feeling hurt and end up getting discouraged then leaving. Also it might be the constant spamming of some users and or useless spreading of information. Ie. google search.
    And Croatian Nationalism.

This forum needs a change, I know we have a bigger influx of new users per day... but a lot of these new accounts are used for bug reporting, cheating, and or spamming. And most of these accounts can be left in the closet collecting dust... so is there a bigger out-flux or players in CON?

So! We need a change not domestically or externally, but intellectually. We need a different mindset from being or becoming a narcissist, we need to put in a mindset which we can disagree with each other and still be working together after that. A mindset where we put disagreements together and create a new. I know there's a lot of things contributing to the absence of users in this forum, but mainly it's the disagreements and discouraging of many new people onto this forum.

This is a time for change intellectually... a Growth of a New Mindset... Not a mindset that under-minds players, creates arguments and or feeds off the despair of other users... but a mindset which all of are disagreements can start a new and create something bright.

Who is with me...!

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

It feels like many more people with different views clash together and create arguments. Which gets people feeling hurt and end up getting discouraged then leaving. Also it might be the constant spamming of some users and or useless spreading of information. Ie. google search.
    And Croatian Nationalism.

This forum needs a change, I know we have a bigger influx of new users per day... but a lot of these new accounts are used for bug reporting, cheating, and or spamming. And most of these accounts can be left in the closet collecting dust... so is there a bigger out-flux or players in CON?

So! We need a change not domestically or externally, but intellectually. We need a different mindset from being or becoming a narcissist, we need to put in a mindset which we can disagree with each other and still be working together after that. A mindset where we put disagreements together and create a new. I know there's a lot of things contributing to the absence of users in this forum, but mainly it's the disagreements and discouraging of many new people onto this forum.
    The thread below pretty much sums up why the community has been so divided the past few months.

Team KFG vs Team D4
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • Yes... I see.

Me and KFG have factions and people behind us that spark conflict... are selves spark conflict also...

I'll put in the effort to change intellectually.

• Good lord KFG (whoever you really are) why are you always starting stuff... bffr.

Instigator.

• Me trying to figure out ideas to keep the forum from a bigger out-flux of players... Me trying to help and he got to bust someones bubble... and or ideas.

• I'm not trying to cause problems... I use too... but now we need to have to show an example for younger players/users.