Croatian Spammer Infiltrates CoN Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Croatian Spammer Infiltrates CoN Forum

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - a day that will never be forgotten on this forum.

During the night hours, a spammer called Ivana Knoll gained access to the forum and created dozens of threads (most of which have not been deleted) in the General Discussion.

Many of you know, this is not the first time an incident like this has happened here.

These "crogaytian" advertisers and spammers will just keep making fun of us and keep doing their spams until we get more security on this forum.

Now, I'm not trying to blame the mods' fault, it's not their fault they weren't online when it happened, but I think that Dorado should recruit more staff to moderate this forum, so there is at least one active every hour, or at least every other hour. Again, NOT an insult to the current mods.

Because something MUST be done about this.

Whenever a new crogaytian nationalist spammer comes here, I get the feeling they're putting a curse on this forum in some way.

So, in short, we need more "watchdogs" so that nobody can trespass the lawn! (Meaning people who aren't supposed to be here should be dealt with in a reasonable amount of time.)

All signs point to it being done purposefully to troll the mods and everyone else, and will continue to drive away everyone else until Dorado puts a stop to it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Red Snapper ().

• Red Snapper wrote:

. . .

Because something MUST be done about this.

. . . will continue to drive away everyone else until Dorado puts a stop to it.
      What you've written here is an egregious over-reaction.

Please stop publicizing your obsession with, and slandering of, Croatians

When you do it, the result annoys many readers as much or more than the other spam.

Your excessive responses create an impression that either you might be publishing the spam in an attempt to get Dorado to assign administrator privileges to more forum users, or that you've simply decided to dislike an entire country of people. Neither is a good thing.

• FDR Vibes... from this post.

But why write this... you're clogging up my fialling cabinet.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Red Snapper wrote:

Whenever a new crogaytian nationalist spammer comes here, I get the feeling they're putting a curse on this forum in some way.
      I don't think you want to say that...

It has a racial tone against Croatian's... Nationalism in most cases is a bad thing but silencing them knowing you're not there race. Has a little racist tone to it.

The curse part is crazy...

• KFGauss wrote:

that you've simply decided to dislike an entire country of people. Neither is a good thing.
      Exactly what he been saying about Croatians the last few month has had a heavy racial tone to it...

We all have are racial tendencies... but at-least don't make it public...