Fighters returning to base unintentionally

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zozo001 wrote:

Hakaishin wrote:

You cant even point towards the CoN wiki for him to "fish"
      Well the CON wiki sucks. All the more reason to utilize this forum to its fullest potential.
      Nah, new players would sooner stop bothering to play instead of searching through various forum posts after spending time not finding the info on the wiki. Relying on the community to do the game makers' job is just silly and lazy.

On another note, air mobiles seem to have the correct functionality aircraft are missing so it shouldn't be too hard to clone that functionality over once they feel like finally fixing it.
    • airmobile?
      AM inf can air assult from anywhere but with help of fighters, now you want fighters to land anywhere and fly of just like AM inf?
      Maybe watch some videos on how long a run way planes need.

THIS ISN’t a REALISM SIMULATOR FOR F SAKE, AND PATROL FUEL IS A REALISM THING ADDED IN, NOT SOME 2 MONTH OLD DUMB BUG.

Imagine being that dumb

Game is broken anyway, if you don’t like it then don’t play the game,

The post was edited 1 time, last by japan samurai ().

• I lost a few braincells.

Flight times are indicated in the UI, both on tech panels (the icon summarising flight capacities is for that purpose), and also when in flight, it indicates in unit informations the remaining flight time.

I have no problem with someone asking "why it does happen", and then saying "oh my bad" , happened to all of us, but damn, this was a rollercoaster of "nooooooooooooooooooo it's a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug" when it's obvious it's not one.

At least, i had a good laugh.

As others have pointed, the game has enough bugs and broken things for us to add on the list """bugs""" like :

- When i attack a city that has 1 motorised infantry with 2 mot infantry, i lose, refund the game
      - When my subs go in coastal waters, they lose 50% of their HP (!!!!!!! lazy dev!!!!!!)
      - My missiles get killed by SAMs / My SAMs don't kill missiles
      - All my conquered cities revolt there is a bug with insurgents
      - I spent 1000 $ and i lost anyway, he cheated.

If forum isn't your thing, you could also ask on discord.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • japan samurai wrote:

airmobile?
      AM inf can air assult from anywhere but with help of fighters
      Doesnt make sense ie grammatical sense. I can guess what you are trying to say otherwise but its nonsensical TBH.

japan samurai wrote:

airmobile?
      , now you want fighters to land anywhere and fly of just like AM inf?
      Why would I recommend that fighters should be able to land anywhere to fix the problem of fighters returning to base unintentionally?

japan samurai wrote:

Maybe watch some videos on how long a run way planes need.

THIS ISN’t a REALISM SIMULATOR FOR F SAKE, AND PATROL FUEL IS A REALISM THING ADDED IN, NOT SOME 2 MONTH OLD DUMB BUG.

japan samurai wrote:

Imagine being that dumb
      lol, agreed, and yes, just imagine... :rolleyes:

japan samurai wrote:

Game is broken anyway
      Agreed. :rolleyes:

japan samurai wrote:

if you don’t like it then don’t play the game,
      Complaining about the game doesnt mean I dont like the game. Good luck trying to argue otherwise.

Opulon wrote:

I lost a few braincells.

Flight times are indicated in the UI, both on tech panels (the icon summarising flight capacities is for that purpose),
      Correct.

Opulon wrote:

I lost a few braincells.

and also when in flight, it indicates in unit informations the remaining flight time.
      No, it doesn't always (ie if the unit is set to "ferry" instead of "patrol"). :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Opulon wrote:

I have no problem with someone asking "why it does happen", and then saying "oh my bad" , happened to all of us, but damn, this was a rollercoaster of "nooooooooooooooooooo it's a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug" when it's obvious it's not one.

At least, i had a good laugh.

It isn't complicated and I am starting to question whether some of you actually play the game.
      Players are consistently sending their aircraft around the map on hours long journeys only for them to turn BACK around and proceed to travel BACK for HOURS LONGER after realizing they actually cant make the long flight the UI initially presented to users that they could. Its readily obvious; maybe some of you simply arent lasting long enough in matches to be able to observe it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Opulon wrote:

As others have pointed, the game has enough bugs and broken things for us to add on the list """bugs""" like :

- When i attack a city that has 1 motorised infantry with 2 mot infantry, i lose, refund the game
      - When my subs go in coastal waters, they lose 50% of their HP (!!!!!!! lazy dev!!!!!!)
      - My missiles get killed by SAMs / My SAMs don't kill missiles
      - All my conquered cities revolt there is a bug with insurgents
      - I spent 1000 $ and i lost anyway, he cheated.

If forum isn't your thing, you could also ask on discord.

I can't be bothered to search for the post, but someone posted here something along the lines of some posters here being too ready to call people idiots here and man is it true. Also, lol at recommending discord. Devs do your JOB. :whistling: