Announcement Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kellee Browne wrote:

Is this where we suggest potential season untis

untis (Catalan)
      Verb
      untis

1. Verb form of untar

untar (Catalan)

Origin & history
      From a Vulgar Latin *unctāre, frequentative of Latin ungō through its perfect passive participle unctus, from Proto-Indo-European *h₃engʷ-.
      Verb
      untar

1. to anoint
      2. to smear
      3. to bribe
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Kellee Browne wrote:

Is this where we suggest potential season untis
      If I remember correctly, there was a spammer that was posting weird stuff on this thread yesterday.

A mod deleted the spam.

It was probably what Mr. Qazar was referring to with his "WTH?" comment.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • I think a new season unit could be an elite Chopper. It would be the fastest helo in the game, with equal damage against soft and hard targets.

The Elite Chopper would have 5 levels. Here are the stats I came up with:

Level 1:
      Soft: 7.0
      Hard: 7.0
      Fixed Wing: 3.0
      Rotary (Helos): 5.0
      Naval: 2.0
      Subs: N/A
      Missiles: N/A
      Buildings: 0.5
      Population: 1.5

Level 2:
      Soft: 9.0
      Hard: 9.0
      Fixed Wing: 4.0
      Rotary (Helos): 6.5
      Naval: 3.0
      Buildings: 0.8
      Population: 2.0

Level 3:
      Soft: 12.0
      Hard: 12.0
      Fixed Wing: 5.5
      Rotary (Helos): 8.0
      Naval: 4.0
      Buildings: 1.2
      Population: 2.5

Level 4:
      Soft: 16.0
      Hard: 16.0
      Fixed Wing: 7.0
      Rotary (Helos): 9.5
      Naval: 5.5
      Buildings: 1.5
      Population: 3.0

Level 5:
      Soft: 20.0
      Hard: 20.0
      Fixed Wing: 8.0
      Rotary (Helos): 11.0
      Naval: 7.0
      Buildings: 2.0
      Population: 4.0

What do you guys think?
    • Mother Hen wrote:

I think a new season unit could be an elite Chopper.

What do you guys think?
      I think the game already has an Elite Attack Chopper.

Would you want to "simply" adjust that existing elite unit instead of adding a new overly powerful helo?

Would you want to complement that existing elite unit (by introducing an Elite Helicopter Gunship) instead of adding a new overly powerful helo?

Remember that a quick search turns up that the current Elite chopper needed to be nerfed to its current state in the time since it was originally introduced.

New Elite Helicopters
    • KFGauss wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

I think a new season unit could be an elite Chopper.

What do you guys think?
      I think the game already has an Elite Attack Chopper.
      Would you want to "simply" adjust that existing elite unit instead of adding a new overly powerful helo?

Would you want to complement that existing elite unit (by introducing an Elite Helicopter Gunship) instead of adding a new overly powerful helo?

Remember that a quick search turns up that the current Elite chopper needed to be nerfed to its current state in the time since it was originally introduced.

New Elite Helicopters
      Does the wiki also have info about the stats and other info about the current Elite Chopper? I would like to compare notes with Dorado :D
    • TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

One question, and forgive me if I sound like a stupid, but is still possible to get the season 9 elite units? I mean, I completed the challenge I just couldnt get the SC membership in time coz... ahm, reasons. But I can get it now, so my actual question would be that: If I get the SC Membership today, would I get the elite units or I may just aswell find another hobby in wich spend my free time?

Just for evidence, thats the screen I get when I got in the Season related part of the game:
      Thank you for contacting us and please avoid to duplicate your messages about the same topic.

Please be aware that to get the badge of season 9 and to permanently unlock the Elite Seasonal Units, you need to get the Season Points and you need to have active the Security Council Subscription when the Season ends.

Please visit this link for more detailed information about this topic:

wiki.conflictnations.com/Seaso…_Unlock_Seasonal_Units.3F

Unfortunately, if your account didn't have the subscription to the Security Council when the Season 9 ended (on the 19th of April) the badge and the Seasonal units are not available for the account.

Regards,
    • Zozo001 wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Does the wiki also have info about the stats and other info about the current Elite Chopper?
      No, the wiki is so poorly maintained/outdated that the only elite unit is described there.
      But this forum had had quite some discussion on all units, including the helo, back in their days.
      Sad, right now there’s only about 6 or 7 active contributors, and about the same number of trolls.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

Does the wiki also have info about the stats and other info about the current Elite Chopper?
      No, the wiki is so poorly maintained/outdated that the only elite unit is described there.But this forum had had quite some discussion on all units, including the helo, back in their days.
      Sad, right now there’s only about 6 or 7 active contributors, and about the same number of trolls.
      Yeah, but who is who?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

Mother Hen wrote:

No, the wiki is so poorly maintained/outdated that the only elite unit is described there.But this forum had had quite some discussion on all units, including the helo, back in their days.
      I think I know one of the "trolls"
    • Atomio wrote:

TheGENOC1D3R wrote:

One question, and forgive me if I sound like a stupid, but is still possible to get the season 9 elite units? I mean, I completed the challenge I just couldnt get the SC membership in time coz... ahm, reasons. But I can get it now, so my actual question would be that: If I get the SC Membership today, would I get the elite units or I may just aswell find another hobby in wich spend my free time?

Just for evidence, thats the screen I get when I got in the Season related part of the game:
      Thank you for contacting us and please avoid to duplicate your messages about the same topic.
      Please be aware that to get the badge of season 9 and to permanently unlock the Elite Seasonal Units, you need to get the Season Points and you need to have active the Security Council Subscription when the Season ends.

Please visit this link for more detailed information about this topic:

wiki.conflictnations.com/Seaso…_Unlock_Seasonal_Units.3F

Unfortunately, if your account didn't have the subscription to the Security Council when the Season 9 ended (on the 19th of April) the badge and the Seasonal units are not available for the account.

Regards,
      Thank you for answering my question. Now I can at least skip without regret the SC Membership. Getting the elite units was my only interest there but now, since its not possible anymore I have no reason to spend money on it