Announcement Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You cant beat beat in a meme/gif contest don't start.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Destroyer 4 ().

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Back to the Kids table, the adults are talking.

LOL, using a meme with a typo/grammar error.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD

• I know you'll relate to this one knowing you were alive during his administration.

At least he gave ya'll Reaganomics (Trick-Down Theory) that never worked DoD

• KFGauss wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

This vehicle would be a gas guzzler, have poor communication systems, backfiring weapon systems, be extremely prone to breakdown, and a loudspeaker begging enemies to attack it…more suited for fleeing the battlefield than owning it.
      You forgot to mention that that Tank would preside over an economy with the lowest unemployment rate in decades, cooperate with the Fed to tamp down inflation without creating a recession, invest heavily in infrastructure, put a cap on the price of insulin, know WTF it's doing, listen to experts, not leave behind a trail of highly classified material behind it, conduct foreign policy on behalf of the country instead of for itself, not attempt a coup, not keep George Santos in Congress, and in general would obey its Oath of Office.
      It might turn out to be a better Tank than you might initially think.

Everything you just described sounds exactly like what a Trump Tank would be. Projection at its finest.
      1. You've got to be absolutely delusional to think that the Biden Tank has done ANY good for the economy. I can't even believe this is up for debate. The lowest unemployment rate in decades? LMFAO! 3.5% for the month of January 2023. Keep cherry-picking that data because there were numerous times that unemployment was at 3.6% in the Trump Tanks presidency as well as Biden's. Really? 0.1%? Dear God.
      2. Cooperating with the Federal Reserve without creating a recession and you classify that as a Biden Tank-owned accomplishment? The recession officially started after Q1 and Q2 had negative GDP growth. The recession came on well after the Biden Tank took office, buddy. Remember when the definition of two consecutive fiscal quarters of negative GDP growth meant we were in a recession? Then when that happened to the Biden Tank in Q1 and Q2 FYE 2022 its administration was trying to argue that we weren't in a recession. Then Q3 same thing, and still they refused to call it a recession. 1-year post-Trump Tank. Listen, I'm NOT blaming the recession on the Biden Tank OR the Trump Tank. The recession happened thanks to COVID and all the restrictive responses to it, as well as the war in Ukraine. Then the Biden Tank has the f***ing nerve to say that it created millions of jobs, far above any other administration in history? No dude... those jobs are coming back from all of the jobs LOST during COVID lockdowns that Dems pushed so heavily for.
      3. Invests heavily in infrastructure? Like the massive (I believe 1 Trillion dollars) infrastructure bill that the Trump Tank wanted to pass? That one?
      4. Put a cap on the price of insulin? Wrong. Biden Tank hasn't done that. He has only proposed that, just as the Trump Tank had. Both Tanks have paid lip service to lowering drug prices. The Trump Tank attempted to do so via EO's, and for the first time since 1972, prescription drug prices DID actually decrease under the Trump Tanks' presidency. Though I wouldn't give credit to the Trump Tank or any of his EO's. It was more a result of pharmaceutical companies feeling great pressure to lower them via the public and Congress. The few EO's Trump Tank signed in an attempt to lower prices Biden Tank suspended or rescinded. Again, not really blaming, or giving credit, to ANY Presidential Tank. Really it's on Congress (House AND Senate) to act and regulate.
      5. Know WTF it's doing? Are you saying that Biden Tank knows what it's doing and doesn't have numerous symptoms of dementia? LOL. Ok, buddy.
      6. Listens to experts: very subjective. Trump Tank listened to experts, it just didn't listen to the experts whose opinions you agree with.
      7. Not leaving behind a trail of highly classified material? I mean... where do I even start? Did you not hear all the news about the many findings of highly classified information that the Biden Tank was holding? This was recent news and highly discussed, so you're either being disingenuous or ignorant. Also, the situations aren't the same. The President has the ability to de-classify anything he wants. Trump Tank and his legal team were working and complying with authorities (depending on where you get your news; some will say the opposite). Biden, on the other hand, took all of the highly classified documents he had while he was both in Congress AND while he was Vice President, neither of which has the authority to declassify whatever they want. Biden stored these highly classified documents at both his home and his offices. While Biden was VP under Obama, Obama did sign an Executive Order allowing the VP, so long as he was the author of the classified document, to declassify it, but we already know that Biden was not the author of even the majority of said classified documents, especially since many of the documents came from his time on Congress, long before any such EO was signed. At any rate, the worst example of anything like this happening has got to be the Hillary Clinton Tank and its email server. Whooowheee! Then not only did the Clinton Tank have tens of thousands of classified documents on those servers, but then impeded/obstructed the investigation by DOJ by using bleach bit to irrevocably scrub them away like they never existed. What were the charges DOJ brought against Clinton Tank? Oh yeah... none. I sure hope the DOJ is consistent :whistling:
      8. Conduct foreign policy on behalf of the country instead of itself? This one has got to be the most cognitively dissonate claim yet. Yeesh. How much of the Hunter Biden Tank laptop material have you seen/read? Or have you just taken the word of CNN, who ignored it, and when finally acknowledged, said essentially nothing about the contents? The fact that all social media companies covered it up before the elections don't raise your eyebrows? The fact that there were 17 (If I remember correctly) intelligence officials who adamantly said the Hunter Biden Tank laptop was all Russian disinformation, but now we know they all lied doesn't raise eyebrows? Just imagine, if you can, if this were Erik Trump Tank who dropped off his laptop to a repair shop and all of this information was found on it. That there were numerous incriminating emails to implicate both Erik Tank and Donald Trump Tank. Man oh man... the absolute insanity that would erupt in the media would actually be kind of funny. "10% for the big guy" (Biden Tank?) and all of the monthly income that Hunter Biden Tank receives from China? What about that? Not to mention Biden Tank SELLING ~1 Million barrels of oil out of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China definitely seems like Biden Tank is conducting foreign policy based on America's best interest, that's for sure. Not to mention the benefit to the environment of selling 1 Million barrels of oil to China! Nothing wrong here, folks! As far as foreign policy goes, Trump Tank was so very correct in many of his assessments and predictions. Trump Tank specifically called Germany out on their move to let Russia control 1/3rd of their energy source and said it would give Russia great leverage over Germany. He was ridiculed for that, as well as his push for them to not be shutting down their nuclear power plants. They had 22 nuclear power plants at one time in the not-so-distant past. When the Ukraine war popped off, they had 2. They were decommissioning them because they were making the switch to LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) because it was "more environmentally friendly". Those last 2 nuclear power plants were set to be decommissioned at the end of 2022. Needless to say, that deadline was extended. Trump Tank also pushed hard for NATO members to actually reach their commitment of paying 2% of their GDP towards national defense/military. Trump Tank was ridiculed and laughed at for this.
      9. "Attempt a coup" I love this one. The Jan 6 committee deceptively edited clips of Trump Tank and his speech to the crowds/protestors on January 6th. I am willing to bet you've never actually seen the full clips of what the Jan 6 committee deceptively edited and presented as "evidence" of Trump Tanks incitement. I'll private message you with a link for you to view them for yourself so you can see just how vindictive and evil that committee really was. Besides, if half the country wanted to attempt a coup, especially if it's the half with all the guns, there would have been no question about a coup attempt. Trump Tank would still be in office if that was the intent. Protestors would not have been holding flags, cameras, or phones, they would have been holding guns. I've got some bad news for you. If you believe that many protestors entering the Capital building equate to a "coup attempt", it appears that there have been several "coup attempts" in the very recent past.

Make Tanks Great Again!
      The beatings will continue until morale improves!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cpt_Merica ().

• You lost all my support Cpt. America, saying that lie of a quote by Trump.

• Trump put people with no 'real' political experience and yes man friends into congress and the supreme court, that's how he got away with most of the stuff he did.

He is so shady, New York tried to get rid of him back in the 90's and Early 2000's because of his shady acts to get money.

Barack Obama Admin left him a booming economy that overcame a recession, and guess what Trump did? Put us right back into a recession.

The only reason we're in a recession now is because of the Trump admin creating a Trade war with China raising tariffs destroying small businesses and funding big business. Basically destroyed NAFTA that the Clinton's created! Spent so much on military spending. And for icing on the cake caused a 10 day Government Shutdown. (I remember vividly)

• Cpt_Merica wrote:

Not leaving behind a trail of highly classified material? I mean... where do I even start? Did you not hear all the news about the many findings of highly classified information that the Biden Tank was holding?
      I mean... Where do I even start? The Raid of Mar A Lago shows many classified documents that have been stolen from the Trump Admin. The constitution has it that a president can only take 1 classified document of their choice, and the rest goes to the presidential library. In-fact he stole thousands of classified documents that he should not have. A lot of these documents had war plans and nuclear strikes against North Korea, that shows how crazy he is!

The FBI found documents that were Biden's because it was at his home and center. He had the right to have those documents because those were his documents from his term as V.P in the Obama Admin. Many of those documents were not deemed classified un-like Trumps. And also un-like Trump Biden staff and himself gave them and let them see those documents without struggle. But Trump did cause a struggle and hid behind his friend Mitch McConnell and his lawyers. Biden even showed up the hearing and to the judges to discuss the documents showing he has NOTHING to hide. Trump was so reluctant to show up to the Supreme Court Hearing, that the Supreme Court literally had to subpoena him just for him NOT to show up. His own daughter even told the supreme court about him to the telephone with the senators and his lawyers to find votes. (Which is illegal!)

So we can see who the crook is in the document situation.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

You lost all my support Cpt. America, saying that lie of a quote by Trump.
      I don't know why you think I cared about having your support in the first place, but that's fine. I can still work on lessening toxicity with our without your help, but considering we both have made that our mission, it would have made sense to be working together on what we agree on. We can disagree politically but still work together towards a good common cause. If you're too partisan for that, that's on you, not me. Besides, I'm not a Trump supporter despite how my last reply might have made it appear that way.

I am tired of both sides politicizing the crap out of everything. I'm tired of the hypocrisy. I'm tired of the tribalism that has permeated every depth of our society. Open your eyes to the wrongdoings of both parties and desire for something better; something different. I, and obviously many others, have very valid concerns and complaints about both Trump and Biden. Most Americans should.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Trump put people with no 'real' political experience and yes man friends into congress and the supreme court, that's how he got away with most of the stuff he did.

He is so shady, New York tried to get rid of him back in the 90's and Early 2000's because of his shady acts to get money.

Barack Obama Admin left him a booming economy that overcame a recession, and guess what Trump did? Put us right back into a recession.

The only reason we're in a recession now is because of the Trump admin creating a Trade war with China raising tariffs destroying small businesses and funding big business. Basically destroyed NAFTA that the Clinton's created! Spent so much on military spending. And for icing on the cake caused a 10 day Government Shutdown. (I remember vividly)
      First, the President can't "put" people into Congress or the Supreme Court. Congress and Senate members are voted in by the people via elections. As far as the Supreme Court goes, he can nominate someone, but can't "put" them there. It requires a majority vote by the Senate.

Trump is so shady that back in those days he was loved by most everyone, POC especially included. It wasn't until he ran for President that many turned on him since he wasn't running under the Dem ticket. Al Sharpton is famous for his fight for equal rights; he and Trump had a very close friendship that lasted right up until the moment he became the Republican nominee. The same goes for many other close minority friends that he had (and still has quite a few, but nobody cares about that). New York didn't try to get rid of him back in the 90s and early 2000s because he was a boon to their economy. He was developing the hell out of NY and paying taxes. So no, that's not the case. I'm not saying he hasn't done anything shady to get money. I believe most all people that wealthy have probably done shady stuff to get money. Hell, when Trump was debating Hillary Clinton there was a famous part where Trump knew how the ultra-wealthy were skirting around taxes, and he himself admitted to using tax loopholes, and because he knew about them he could fix them (with the support of Congress, of course), but also commented that Hillary knew about them but didn't do anything about them, despite her long political career, because then she'd lose all of her wealthy donors. That makes sense.

Obama leaving a booming economy? This has been shortly debated and quickly put to bed. Obama did NOT leave Trump a "booming economy". On the contrary. The economy had nearly come to a standstill and was on the verge of recession before he left office. Economic growth in 2016 was 1.6% and declining. In the last fiscal quarter in which Obama was President (Q1 2017) the GDP growth had fallen down to 1.4%. The economy, when Trump took office, had consecutive Quarters of GDP growth decline, so please, go on about how Obama left a "booming" economy for Trump. Hahaha!

Hold up... you're saying the reason for the current recession (thanks for admitting to it at least!) is because of Trump? Yes. Everything good = Biden or Obama. Everything bad = Trump. See, this is the problem. No side is willing to give the other side credit for anything at all. I'll give Biden credit where credit is due just as I would with Trump or any other President for that matter. By the way, increasing tariffs from China would actually serve to help small businesses here in the United States. This is because it makes products from China more expensive, potentially making it more profitable to produce here in the United States instead. I'm a Senior Analyst at a publicly traded company so please, you don't want to go down this route, trust me.

NAFTA was a loser policy for the United States. With labor being more expensive in the United States, a lot of production withdrew and moved to Mexico. Between 1994 and 2010 the United States' trade deficits with Mexico totaled nearly $100 Billion, and in that same period, 682,900 U.S. jobs moved to Mexico. The hardest hit portion of the private sector? Manufacturing jobs accounted for 80% of those 682,900 jobs that moved to Mexico. Corporations also threatened unions with moving to Mexico as a way to suppress wage increases. It was an excellent leveraging tool for them. There was apparently a study conducted at Cornell University which was conducted between 1993-1999 to determine how many manufacturing companies used that threat (Moving factories and thus jobs to Mexico) against unions. By 1999, according to this study, 71% of manufacturing companies had used that as leverage. On the other side of the border, Mexico lost 1.3 Million agricultural jobs because the US was subsidizing US Farmers and Mexico decreased the subsidies to Mexican farmers.

NAFTA was replaced with USMCA (Trump did this). There are plenty of pros to the USMCA over NAFTA. NAFTA didn't address any sort of digital trade or more modern industries that didn't even exist or had been in their infancy when NAFTA was enacted. I'm more than happy to move this into a private conversation with you, or I can continue refuting each of your points in public. It's your call.

Much love,
      'Merica
    • Cpt_Merica wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

This vehicle would be a gas guzzler, have poor communication systems, backfiring weapon systems, be extremely prone to breakdown, and a loudspeaker begging enemies to attack it…more suited for fleeing the battlefield than owning it.
      You forgot to mention that that Tank would preside over an economy with the lowest unemployment rate in decades, cooperate with the Fed to tamp down inflation without creating a recession, invest heavily in infrastructure, put a cap on the price of insulin, know WTF it's doing, listen to experts, not leave behind a trail of highly classified material behind it, conduct foreign policy on behalf of the country instead of for itself, not attempt a coup, not keep George Santos in Congress, and in general would obey its Oath of Office.It might turn out to be a better Tank than you might initially think.
      Everything you just described sounds exactly like what a Trump Tank would be. Projection at its finest.
      1. ...

Make Tanks Great Again!
      A) Pull your head out of your ass
      B) Notice up above, in my reply to DoD, that I've encouraged us all to remember that this is a CoN Forum, not a USA politics forum.
      C) Pull your head out of your ass.
    • Cpt_Merica wrote:

First, the President can't "put" people into Congress or the Supreme Court. Congress and Senate members are voted in by the people via elections. As far as the Supreme Court goes, he can nominate someone, but can't "put" them there. It requires a majority vote by the Senate.
      First, Trump put people in supreme loyal to him. Not the people. As I mean with, "Trump put people with no 'real' political experience and yes man friends into congress and the supreme court" That he endorsed people with little to no political experience to run for congress and senate. He used them as 'yes man' to persuade votes that he can get crap done. The only real reason those candidate he put into congress and senate won is because he endorsed those people and his follower based voted for them knowing they're loyal to Trump. Trump personally paid or used money from the Trump Towers for there campaign trail, which is a little shady instead of using RNC.

As a North Carolina (child) resident Bo Hines was heavily endorsed by Trump and I heard many campaigns ads with Trump in it. And guess what? Bo Hines had no political experience at all. He only endorsed him knowing he's a popular resident of N.C did some political talks supporting Trump. And is Loyal. Same for Ted Budd.

• KFGauss wrote:

Cpt_Merica wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

You forgot to mention that that Tank would preside over an economy with the lowest unemployment rate in decades, cooperate with the Fed to tamp down inflation without creating a recession, invest heavily in infrastructure, put a cap on the price of insulin, know WTF it's doing, listen to experts, not leave behind a trail of highly classified material behind it, conduct foreign policy on behalf of the country instead of for itself, not attempt a coup, not keep George Santos in Congress, and in general would obey its Oath of Office.It might turn out to be a better Tank than you might initially think.
      1. ...

Make Tanks Great Again!
      A) Pull your head out of your assB) Notice up above, in my reply to DoD, that I've encouraged us all to remember that this is a CoN Forum, not a USA politics forum.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Cpt_Merica wrote:

Not leaving behind a trail of highly classified material? I mean... where do I even start? Did you not hear all the news about the many findings of highly classified information that the Biden Tank was holding?
      I mean... Where do I even start? The Raid of Mar A Lago shows many classified documents that have been stolen from the Trump Admin. The constitution has it that a president can only take 1 classified document of their choice, and the rest goes to the presidential library. In-fact he stole thousands of classified documents that he should not have. A lot of these documents had war plans and nuclear strikes against North Korea, that shows how crazy he is!
      The FBI found documents that were Biden's because it was at his home and center. He had the right to have those documents because those were his documents from his term as V.P in the Obama Admin. Many of those documents were not deemed classified un-like Trumps. And also un-like Trump Biden staff and himself gave them and let them see those documents without struggle. But Trump did cause a struggle and hid behind his friend Mitch McConnell and his lawyers. Biden even showed up the hearing and to the judges to discuss the documents showing he has NOTHING to hide. Trump was so reluctant to show up to the Supreme Court Hearing, that the Supreme Court literally had to subpoena him just for him NOT to show up. His own daughter even told the supreme court about him to the telephone with the senators and his lawyers to find votes. (Which is illegal!)

So we can see who the crook is in the document situation.
      You are so far off base here. The raid of Mar-a-Lago was completely unnecessary. Trump's legal team was working/cooperating with the FBI before the raid even took place. Think about it... if the FBI, under the Trump administration, had raided Hillary Clinton's house, you'd rightfully be questioning the sketchiness of it all, would you not? Especially considering it was only a few months before the midterms. Any reasonable person would be suspicious. This clearly has the appearance of the weaponization of the FBI against a political opponent. Especially considering Merrick Garland was the one who gave the order. The same Merrick Garland that the Republican Senate rejected under Obama. A lot of backend connections are happening here that you don't seem to be cognizant of.

I'm going to, for everyone's benefit, copy and paste straight from the (redacted) affidavit for the search warrant of Mar-a-Lago. There are many important points that seem to be glossed over by the media. I'll add my commentary between these [My commentary]:

The NARA Referral stated that on January 18, 2022, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act
      (PRA), NARA received from the office of former President DONALD J. TRUMP, hereinafter
      "FPOTUS," via representatives, fifteen (15) boxes of records, hereinafter, the "FIFTEEN
      BOXES." [This means that President Trump, through representatives, presented these 15 boxes of records to NARA]
      The FIFTEEN BOXES, which had been transported from the FPOTUS property at
      1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480, hereinafter, the "PREMISES," a residence and club
      known as "Mar-a-Lago," further described in Attachment A, were reported by NARA to contain,
      among other things, highly classified documents intermingled with other records.

[Cool... so Trump, on January 18th through representatives, provided these 15 boxes to the NARA to let them sift through every little thing, and they did. Now let's get to the "Probably Cause" section of the affidavit. Unfortunately, much of it is heavily redacted, but it paints a pretty clear picture:]

On February 9, 2022, the Special Agent in Charge of NARA's Office of the
      Inspector General sent the NARA Referral via email to DOJ. The NARA Referral stated that
      according to NARA's White House Liaison Division Director, a preliminary review of the
      FIFTEEN BOXES indicated that they contained "newspapers, magazines, printed news articles,
      photos, miscellaneous print-outs, notes, presidential correspondence, personal and postpresidential records,
      and 'a lot of classified records.' Of most significant concern was that highly
      classified records were unfoldered, intermixed with other records, and otherwise unproperly [sic]
      identified."

[So according to some Special Agent in the office of Inspector General for NARA didn't like how some of the classified documents were secured. They weren't in a folder, they were intermixed with other records, and thus were otherwise unproperly identified. Oh no!]

On February 18, 2022, the Archivist of the United States, chief administrator for
      NARA, stated in a letter to Congress's Committee on Oversight and Reform Chairwoman The
      Honorable Carolyn B. Maloney, "NARA had ongoing communications with the representatives of
      former President Trump throughout 2021, which resulted in the transfer of 15 boxes to NARA in
      January 2022 .... NARA has identified items marked as classified national security information
      within the boxes."

[Trump's team, yet again, hands over all 15 boxes to the NARA, and they, once again, identify items marked as classified, which they already knew from when Trump's team handed over the 15 boxes back on January 18th. Moving on...]

From May 16-18, 2022, FBI agents conducted a preliminary review of the
      FIFTEEN BOXES provided to NARA and identified documents with classification markings in
      fourteen of the FIFTEEN BOXES. A prelin1ina1y triage of the documents with classification
      markings revealed the following approximate numbers: 184 unique documents bearing
      classification markings, including 67 documents marked as CONFIDENTIAL, 92 documents
      marked as SECRET, and 25 documents marked as TOP SECRET. Fm1her, the FBI agents
      observed markings reflecting the following compa11ments/dissemination controls: HCS, FISA,
      ORCON, NOFORN, and SI. Based on my training and experience, I know that documents
      classified at these levels typically contain NDI. Several of the documents also contained what
      appears to be FPOTUS 's handwritten notes.

[Ok, so the 15 boxes are provided yet a third time to not just NARA, but now the FBI. If they didn't want Trump storing them at Mar-a-Lago, why give them back? Again, it has nothing to do with how highly classified some of these documents are, only how they were being stored.]

On June 8, 2022, DOJ COUNSEL sent FPOTUS COUNSEL 1 a letter, which
      reiterated that the PREMISES are not autho1ized to store classified information and requested the
      preservation of the STORAGE ROOM and boxes that had been moved from the White House to
      the PREMISES. Specifically, the letter stated in relevant part:
      As I previously indicated to you, Mar-a-Lago does not include a secure location
      authorized for the storage of classified information. As such, it appears that since the time
      classified documents were removed
      from the secure facilities at the White House and moved to Mar-a-Lago on or around
      January 20, 2021, they have not been handled in an appropriate manner or stored in au
      appropriate location. Accordingly, we ask that the room at Mar-a-Lago where the
      documents had been stored be secured and that all of the boxes that were moved from the
      White House to Mar-a-Lago (along with any other items in that room) be preserved in that
      room in their current condition until further notice.
      On June 9, 2022, FPOTUS COUNSEL 1 sent an email to DOJ COUNSEL stating, ''I write toacknowledge receipt of this letter."

[So now the DOJ is telling Trump's team to keep all classified information and records at Mar-a-Lago, in their current condition, until further notice. Again, they aren't saying he was not allowed to take these documents. They are voicing concern over how they are stored. It could also be that Mar-a-Lago WAS considered an authorized location (which makes sense since he was there often while President) to store classified information until Biden or whoever rescinded it, and who knows when that would have been. But at that time, June 8th of 2022, it seems to possibly not be authorized anymore, but DOJ is telling Trump's team to keep everything as-is. Gee, I wonder why. I wonder if they are going to conduct some political stunt 3 months before the mid-terms... nah. Our government can't be that corrupt.]

Anyways... Don't let the media, whether it be Fox News or CNN, dictate what you know or tell you how to feel about things. Go directly to the source and make up your own mind. They are just talking heads telling you what to think and how to feel.

Still much respect,
      'Merica
    • Cpt_Merica wrote:

You are so far off base here. The raid of Mar-a-Lago was completely unnecessary. Trump's legal team was working/cooperating with the FBI before the raid even took place. Think about it... if the FBI, under the Trump administration, had raided Hillary Clinton's house, you'd rightfully be questioning the sketchiness of it all, would you not? Especially considering it was only a few months before the midterms. Any reasonable person would be suspicious. This clearly has the appearance of the weaponization of the FBI against a political opponent. Especially considering Merrick Garland was the one who gave the order. The same Merrick Garland that the Republican Senate rejected under Obama. A lot of backend connections are happening here that you don't seem to be cognizant of.
      We ain't talking about the raid, we're talking about the many illegal documents from Mar-A-Lago.

Lets talk about the illegal documents found in his estate!?

• KFGauss wrote:

Cpt_Merica wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

1. ...

Make Tanks Great Again!
      A) Pull your head out of your assB) Notice up above, in my reply to DoD, that I've encouraged us all to remember that this is a CoN Forum, not a USA politics forum.

Well, that wasn't very nice. Honestly, though, I'm not sure there's anything you can do to stop anyone from talking politics on here. You can gripe about it, as you are now, but that's about all you can do. I'd prefer not to, but hey, if someone is going to try to figure out how they can fit a Kamala Harris and/or Joe Biden gif on every single post and reply, perhaps there needs to be some balance so we don't alienate half the player base. Either way, not a fan of Trump or Biden. We haven't had a good candidate for President in a very, very long time.

Still got <3 for ya KFG ;)
      'Merica
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Cpt_Merica wrote:

We ain't talking about the raid, we're talking about the many illegal documents from Mar-A-Lago.
      Lets talk about the illegal documents found in his estate!?
      Literally, read my entire reply. They outright say in the official affidavit that it has nothing to do with him being in possession of classified materials and everything to do with how and where they are stored. It also paints a pretty timeline leading up to the raid and how Trump's team was working with the NARA, FBI, and DOJ; complying with their requests. The raid was unnecessary, unprecedented, and a political stunt. Hell the DOJ told Trump to keep the documents/boxes exactly where they are, at Mar-a-Lago, right before the raid. GG.

Read my full reply though so you understand the full picture here, bud.
    • But we ain't talking about the raid! We're talking about his many illegal documents.

Look at these images:

• Folks - I don't think Yak will be very happy when he finds his thread has turned into a political dumpster fire.

Can you guys create a private conversation and discuss matters there? Do you know how to do that?
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: