Announcement Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I never used the Elite frigate, I got all the points needed.

I never likes using elite weapons like that...

Only Elite Attack Aircraft!

"Only Rosie O'Donnell!" - Trump (The bad guy)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • thinking that i thought i'd come here and find official feedback on seasonal elite unit...

Anyway, just in case @Yak bothers to go through this wall of text, i'd ask the same question the other way around: is there any other known bug on the elite frigate that we should be aware of?

i had done plenty of testing and feedback in different posts. We know about the stacking issue; is there anything else from a technical perspective that we should be aware of, before making a new E-Frig?

and is there any plan / timeframe about the stacking bug? not a very useful unit to fly solo (or to create combos / research because of a bug).

thank you
    • Cpt_Merica wrote:

I think the Elite Frigate brings a whole new context to naval warfare though in CoN. Now that you have a dedicated naval unit for helicopters, stick some AWS heli's on there, especially if it were tier 3 with 5 slots, and it'd be a tough take-down as part of a Naval Officer, 2 Destroyer, 2 Elite Frigate combo. Or maybe Carrier, Naval Officer, 2 Destroyers, and 1 Elite Frigate. Now that'd be a dope stack. One of these days we'll all have to get some sort of forum community match going! It'd be fun to play a match with all of you!
      it only tkae one guy having the guts to ask the devs to start a game:

Battle of Active
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Hey! Stop please! Coup was not invented by US media!
      We had a coup attmept in Germany as well! Our media beat you media guys cause we staged it first ( 29. August 2020).

Luckily there were 3 hero policemen who stopped it.
      But the Jan 6th coup was plotted by our leader instead of yours so HA!

• kurtvonstein wrote:

Turkey, Germany, USA, Brazil. I wonders who is next.

Seems to be some kind of Franchise.

• Rainmaker2112 wrote:

Cpt_Merica wrote:

Naval Officer, 2 Destroyers, and 1 Elite Frigate
      I'm pretty sure a 5 stack of submarines including sub officer would win handily (more than 2x the damage and only maybe 25-30% less HP). Plus, CRMs (which subs can send) become an option against ships once they are weakened and their AA numbers drop.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I never likes using elite weapons like that...

Only Elite Attack Aircraft!
      I found this pretty funny... since the EAA is the most OP unit in the game...
      Yes there are always counters to everything. Boy to I hate enemy submarines when using my naval strike groups, but now that helicopters can be stationed on Elite Frigates... I'm looking at those AWS helicopters a little differently now :D Invincible strike group!!! Ok well nothing is invincible but at least it'd be very hard to beat!

I also meant to add Naval Officer, 2 Destroyers, and 1 Elite Frigate. The remaining ship would either be Cruiser or another Frigate. (To my original quote above) The AWS choppers from the Elite Frigate + 2 Destroyers + Naval Officer + His boosts might make that stack pretty OP. Especially if we can convince Dorado to increase Tier 3 Elite Frigate to hold 5 helicopters!
      The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Cpt_Merica, may be my new favorite poster, ... except for that troubling use of the buzz word "toxicity" in his signature.
      Basing who you 'support' from political patriotism argument. That supports a criminal.

Joe and Kamala 2024!

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Cpt_Merica, may be my new favorite poster, ... except for that troubling use of the buzz word "toxicity" in his signature.
      Basing who you 'support' from political patriotism argument. That supports a criminal.
      Joe and Kamala 2024!
      Please lets not bring politics back onto this thread. It was a mistake the first time and would be a mistake now. I know your comment was directed at DoD, but I am happy to discuss politics perhaps on your wall (if you want it public) or via the conversation feature. You're a good guy, I can tell. You honestly want the best for everyone, and we all just disagree on how to accomplish that.

Off Topic: Would you be interested in playing a game together? I'm about to end a game soon and am hunting for a new one!
    • We can play a 4x game.

Are you in a alliance that we can create one and battle?

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

We can play a 4x game.

Are you in a alliance that we can create one and battle?
      I am in an Alliance, actually! Although I'll be honest, I have only played one 4x game because I'm a "golder" and your gold isn't as well spent in 4x matches. I think my second ever match was a 4x WW3 game. I've also only ever played 1 Alliance v Alliance match and it was Able Archer. It was brutal. I'd also prefer a public match so maybe you and I can create a coalition, invite 3 new players and shield them/support them. Thoughts?
    • Able Archer is my favorite alliance game mode.

Whats the name of your alliance?

Why public server?!

• Name of my Alliance: Defenders of Freedom

It has a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware river, should be easy to find!

Man I just didn't expect to have all those units at the beginning. Like I knew you started out with a number of units, but I just didn't expect that many units, the variety, and whatnot; it was more than what I anticipated. I ended up just building out a bunch of naval units, Theater Defense, ballistic missile subs and more. I essentially just nuked nearly every enemy province/city into oblivion. Sadly, I think I spent nearly 1.5 Million gold that match. A terrible waste. I didn't know what I was walking into and didn't do enough research beforehand (I normally do, but just figured "Eh, I got this. I'm experienced enough now.") Nope. No I wasn't. I panicked and nuked everything. Plus the other alliance that had challenged us was pretty damn good. By the end, all of my cities were smokin'. I dealt something like ~600,000 casualties to Western PACT and ~400,000 casualties to Eastern PACT by the end. But hey, the match was over VERY quickly :evil: I had never started with so much junk before since I had only ever played some USBG (When I was a newbie) and now my mainstay are 1x WW3 public games (Numerous times) so I can help teach new players, support them in their learning experience, and protect them from the toxic/arrogant superpowers that be.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cpt_Merica ().

• I created a game with you and your alliance (Texas Rampage)

Able Archer 4x (Now)