Have Security Council, cannot build season units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Have Security Council, cannot build season units

I've purchased the 60day security Council and the benefits are permanent unlock of season units depending on season level/points.
      I have 3429 Season points but when looking at the available research it says I need "Missing requirement : season 1 badge" for the elite tank and through season 8 for each other unit except for the frigate, leaving me unable to research any season unit except the Frigate.
      Is this normal? I thought that by purchasing security Council I am able to unlock them via the research window, given I have enough points.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TangoDelta9 ().

• TangoDelta9 wrote:

I've purchased the 60day security Council and the benefits are permanent unlock of season units depending on season level/points.
      I have 3429 Season points but when looking at the available research it says I need "Missing requirement : season 1 badge" for the elite tank and through season 8 for each other unit except for the frigate, leaving me unable to research any season unit except the Frigate.
      Is this normal? I thought that by purchasing security Council I am able to unlock them via the research window, given I have enough points.
      What game day is it in the game where you want to start the MBT research?
      Have you satisfied the other MBT prerequisite(s)?
      Have you tried initiating the MBT Research, or did you read the pop-up message and stop?
      The popup message might not be accurate.
    • KFGauss wrote:

TangoDelta9 wrote:

What game day is it in the game where you want to start the MBT research?Have you satisfied the other MBT prerequisite(s)?
      Have you tried initiating the MBT Research, or did you read the pop-up message and stop?
      I've met all prerequisites their just not researchable.
      I've talked to other players where as soon as they purchased Sec Council they had access to the seasonal units.
      I wouldnt have purchased if all I can use is the frigate haha
    • TangoDelta9 wrote:

I've met all prerequisites their just not researchable.I've talked to other players where as soon as they purchased Sec Council they had access to the seasonal units.
      Well then, the next step seems obvious, if it wasn't already your first step.

Submit an in-game bug report.

I think you've exhausted the forum's General Discussion's purpose.
    • TangoDelta9 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

TangoDelta9 wrote:

What game day is it in the game where you want to start the MBT research?Have you satisfied the other MBT prerequisite(s)?Have you tried initiating the MBT Research, or did you read the pop-up message and stop?
      I've met all prerequisites their just not researchable.I've talked to other players where as soon as they purchased Sec Council they had access to the seasonal units.
      Do you have Discord if you do go to our Discord channel and find me then DM me your username and I shall take a look?
      EN Team Lead