New Gamemode Idea: Linggadjati

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Gamemode Idea: Linggadjati

Image: imgur.com/a/K7mFBu6
      I would've added the image as an attachment, but the file was way too large.

-

Anyways, this is essentially a thing I stirred up in paint.net and I thought it would be a sick map for CON. Now I love this game and ever since the addition of that Sengoku map, I've been wishing that there was something similar for Indonesia. So, that's exactly what I did here.

In this image, obviously, the borders are pretty self-explanatory. The stars are the capital, which I didn't label for time's sake, but it should be easy to find them as the country names, which I put there, usually share the same name with the capital. However, occasionally they won't, but it should be fairly easy to find them regardless as they are, in most cases, major cities in those areas.

So CON devs, if you see this and think it's cool and you want to use it in game, which I hope you do, please just credit me under the name Ponderer. or Ponderer(er) (or both yk). And yes, Ponderer. has the period (it's my CON username) and yes, Ponderer(er) has the parenthesis (it's my typical username (and YouTube username)). Maybe just stick "Map idea by Ponderer./Ponderer(er) or something along the lines of that at the end of the description.

I hope you like this. It took me a while (since whenever Sengoku was released). And I hope to see it playable in game in the future. That would mean a ton to me.

-

P.S. Please have a x4 mode out early. Or at least have it at all.
    • I like it, but on a game balance perspective, maybe it should have less "player regions" and have a more "coastal-centric" approach, no ?

I explain myself : it's obviously a map where naval has a lot of importance, or at least the ability to bunny hop through airmobile. Landlocked countries always have a genetical disadvantage in that matter : they are some on maps, for the sake of challenges, but most countries have an access to sea units
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.