Elite Loitering Munition needs a Buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hakville wrote:

I'm not sure what's confusing,
      I feel like I need to explain basic math.

A unit with a LM will beat a unit without one (all else being equal),
      You have a limited number of units, they can be stacked or spread out.

If all your units capable of using LM are in one stack, then the logic presented above is correct (and LM probably aren't worth it). However if your units are spread out, then a few LM are potentially boosting al/any lof them who need a boost. If a LM prevents you from fighting a stronger army (like spy one that may be defending a city) it's very likely to save troops. Obviously they can be used ineffectively (or never used) in which case other units may have been a better choice.

If you're spamming them it's probably not efficient,
      If you're using troops capable of deploying them late game it's probably worth having a few available.
      it’s very easy to say “with all else being equal” as your argument. For you to truely convince the people here you will need to not only prove with real data that the costs of producing munitions out weigh the costs of instead putting those resources into building a superior army. You would also need to compare these with various armies. I can promise you that an infrantry stack with munitions is not going to magically be “boosted” and be able to kill a rocket launcher stack, or strike fighter stack.