alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1. What is the 'limit' of players you have set up in the alliance, it could be 1 and the alliance is full with you being in-it.

2. Do you have any other members in there which could make it full?

3. There are applications that you have to accept, if you have the alliance on "Invite only" or "Application only" you'll have to accept the application.
      -
      -
      -
      TO find your friends you'll have to type in their player name in the "players rank" list, click on their name and it will say "invite."

To accept the application you'll go to the details of your alliance, and all the way at the bottom is your applications/invites.
      Screenshot 2023-02-08 7.00.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-08 7.01.24 PM.png

Here are some examples of how to get to the applications/invites and player names through rank.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Hello 9ayed!

I would walk through what The Destroyer 4 mentioned above. Specifically making sure that your Alliance's "Application Mode" in your Alliance Settings is set to anything but "Invite only". As an example, I've got mine set to "Application must be accepted". I believe once your Alliance hits the default limit of 20 members, it will automatically set your "Application Mode" to "Invite only"; at least it did with mine. I had to message support to get it increased to 50.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

1. What is the 'limit' of players you have set up in the alliance, it could be 1 and the alliance is full with you being in-it.

2. Do you have any other members in there which could make it full?

3. There are applications that you have to accept, if you have the alliance on "Invite only" or "Application only" you'll have to accept the application.
      -
      -
      -
      TO find your friends you'll have to type in their player name in the "players rank" list, click on their name and it will say "invite."

To accept the application you'll go to the details of your alliance, and all the way at the bottom is your applications/invites.
      Screenshot 2023-02-08 7.00.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-08 7.01.24 PM.png

Here are some examples of how to get to the applications/invites and player names through rank.
      I managed to solve this problem:
      **TO find your friends you'll have to type in their player name in the "players rank" list, click on their name and it will say "invite."**
      --
      Thank you very much ♥
      maybe it takes time for my alliance to appear on the list of alliances
      :!: AIGELES DE CARTHAGE :!:

The post was edited 2 times, last by 9ayed ().