Something Just Occurred to Me Today ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

What would make you come up with this? Try again later. (Again, you are wrong)

It's like I understand what you're saying:

But I finally did my homework, and it says it's " intestinal lining cells that were sloughed off during digestion." But in another article it says the cells are dead right when they pass through the an-s.
      (I was not even considering intestinal cell ingestion specifically, I was thinking skin cells, cells from the mouth, throat, nose and lungs that are carried out into the air with each breath/sneeze/cough/conversation/kiss etc. Sorry, but they are there. Not in any great concentration, but billions over time. PLUS you fall flat for ignoring the Vegan proscription on animal products, apart from the flesh (cells). Farts, pheromones, exhale, all are animal products and present ubiquitously in air.)

There's also an article about bacteria which is a type of cell, "...Some of these microbes living in our gut actually get passed in our poop. If we're sick, our poop can also contain bacteria, viruses, and parasites that cause illnesses. In fact there are a lot of diseases that are spread in poop."
      (Not even considering bacteria as they are bacterial cells, not animal cells)

But breathing in the nasty aroma of a cow patty on the ground, doesn't really apply that there 'not vegan'.

Also there is no cells in a slab of meat, The nuclei of the muscle cells are still visible, but would break down if the meat were over-cooked or burned at temperatures greater than 170 degrees Fahrenheit..."
      (Also quite wrong. Meat is muscle cells, virtually by definition. Additionally, enucleation does not invalidate cell status. Ever hear of Red Blood Cells? they are completely enucleated)

Conclusion:
      There are DEAD cells from a cow patty/fart on any animal. But their belief is, "A person who does not eat any food derived from animals and who typically does not use other animal products." So they're not purposefully eating a cow or breathing in the aroma.
      (Based on the above, a paragraph of complete nonsense, with additional point of: if someone breathes, have they not breathed?)
      Corrections
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • You are out of your league on this one. You are a young, possibly even extremely well read kid. I am a trained biochemist and spent part of my military tour working at USAMRIID (U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases)
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

But I finally did my homework, and it says it's " intestinal lining cells that were sloughed off during digestion." But in another article it says the cells are dead right when they pass through the an-s.
      (I was not even considering intestinal cell ingestion specifically, I was thinking skin cells, cells from the mouth, throat, nose and lungs that are carried out into the air with each breath/sneeze/cough/conversation/kiss etc. Sorry, but they are there. Not in any great concentration, but billions over time. PLUS you fall flat for ignoring the Vegan proscription on animal products, apart from the flesh (cells). Farts, pheromones, exhale, all are animal products and present ubiquitously in air.)
      (Be more specific, you said nothing about skin cells.)

There's also an article about bacteria which is a type of cell, "...Some of these microbes living in our gut actually get passed in our poop. If we're sick, our poop can also contain bacteria, viruses, and parasites that cause illnesses. In fact there are a lot of diseases that are spread in poop."
      (But every organism has body created bacteria inside of them that is made by liver and the immune system.)

But breathing in the nasty aroma of a cow patty on the ground, doesn't really apply that there 'not vegan'.

Also there is no cells in a slab of meat, The nuclei of the muscle cells are still visible, but would break down if the meat were over-cooked or burned at temperatures greater than 170 degrees Fahrenheit..."
      (Also quite wrong. Meat is muscle cells, virtually by definition. Additionally, enucleation does not invalidate cell status. Ever hear of Red Blood Cells? they are completely enucleated)
      (Did some homework and you're right.)

Conclusion:
      There are DEAD cells from a cow patty/fart on any animal. But their belief is, "A person who does not eat any food derived from animals and who typically does not use other animal products." So they're not purposefully eating a cow or breathing in the aroma.
      (Based on the above, a paragraph of complete nonsense, with additional point of: if someone breathes, have they not breathed?)
      (They're not technically eating anything of a cow by smelling a cow patty/fart.) Vegans don't eat meat for the 3 main reasons, It's inferior to their health. Goes against there religion (Judaism, Muslim ect.) OR they don't like the "violence of animals" and how the food industry uses them.
      Corrections
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

You are out of your league on this one. You are a young, possibly even extremely well read kid. I am a trained biochemist and spent part of my military tour working at USAMRIID (U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases)
      I never said I'm in the league.
      I just wanted to see if all of what you said was true, I fount some counter statement articles and I came up with a counter argument.

Thank you for your service-ish.

For the, "Extremely well read kid."

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

(Be more specific, you said nothing about skin cells.)
      I assumed I didn't have to mention the billions of skin cells sloughed off by us, finding there way into the air, all over pillows/ blankets/ covid collection masks/ couches/beds etc.)

(But every organism has body created bacteria inside of them that is made by liver and the immune system.)
      True, but irrelevant. Bacterial cells are not animal cells, regardless if we ingest more of them or not.

(Did some homework and you're right.)
      Of course, ;)

Conclusion:
      (They're not technically eating anything of a cow by smelling a cow patty/fart.) Vegans don't eat meat for the 3 main reasons, It's inferior to their health. Goes against there religion (Judaism, Muslim ect.) OR they don't like the "violence of animals" and how the food industry uses them.
      Simple fact: if you ingest animal cells, they have been eaten, unless you know of some other definition of eating. The Status of Veganism is against eating animals, animal products and in extremis even using animal products. People, much like myself don't usually consider such microscopic things, much as they ignore the worm like life living n their eyelashes.
      Corrections

The KING of CoN News!!!

• Vegans are not actually vegans, DOD is right. (Well-ish)

What goes nasty smelling aroma goes into the soil by animals to make fruits and vegedtables? So technically Vegans are eating a part of a cow.
      (But the food industry now usually puts chemicals in fruits and vegedatables. That knocks a decade of your life.