War issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings, its me again :P

So this is one of items in the game, that really is misplaced and is just a real pain.
      Its how a state of war between two nations occurs, at this moment in time If I order a patrol over a neutral non allied nation, the moment I give the order a state of war exists between both nations...

The state of war does not emerge when my aircraft have entered their airspace, but rather stupidly, when the order is passed....
      Its highly unrealistic as well as being a real pain, think this needs to be fixed, Its one of the few examples where I can saw.. Call of war has this perfect and CoN doesnt :P
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • It is not so bad, that I cant fly in enemy airspace. I like this, because its modern warfare.

My suggestion: If I fly in enemy airspace, the other state changed their diplomacy to embargo. And if the other state has an embargo then the state declare war.

That is more modern warfare. Like the shot down of the russian fighter last year, the russian dont declare war but they declare an embargo.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Seele07 wrote:

It is not so bad, that I cant fly in enemy airspace. I like this, because its modern warfare.

My suggestion: If I fly in enemy airspace, the other state changed their diplomacy to embargo. And if the other state has an embargo then the state declare war.

That is more modern warfare. Like the shot down of the russian fighter last year, the russian dont declare war but they declare an embargo.

Yes but they didnt declare war because of other political influences. This game isnt taking RL Allegiances and geo politics into its engine/into account.

When can we expect that to be removed? ( *has stealth bombers ready, and have some launchers to locate :P* )
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu