Making Crimea a part of Ukraine again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

The Notorious List (most ruthless dictators)
      • Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      In the 21st century, our job is to recognize the wrongs of the folks listed above, and prevent people like them from coming to power again.
      Fun fact: Mao killed more people than hitler
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Fun fact of the fun fact:

Hitler wanted to kill multiple styles of people.

Gay

Disabled

Catholic

Jewish
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • aplicar wax wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

• Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      In the 21st century, our job is to recognize the wrongs of the folks listed above, and prevent people like them from coming to power again.
      And Stalin.
      And Hirohito.
      Stalin was terrible
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• BlackStarMedia wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

• Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      And Stalin.And Hirohito.
      Stalin was terrible
      Agreed.
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

You can read more about this subject here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_Crimea_in_the_Soviet_Union

Cpt_Merica wrote:

Oh snap. Gotta love it when you've got receipts. Hahaha!
      It's wikipedia... did you read the sources it cited? You should cite those if you did...

I'm not necessarily arguing with your position on Crimea, but Wikipedia is not a "receipt". It's crowd sourced, somewhat vetted information which is definitely not always synonymous with truth. I've seen A LOT of politically skewed stuff on Wikipedia and Russia-Ukraine has so much political animus it's quite possible the people interested in editing wikipedia and the once who vet it are biased.

Just cite something else... that's all.
    • Rainmaker2112 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

You can read more about this subject here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_Crimea_in_the_Soviet_Union

Cpt_Merica wrote:

Oh snap. Gotta love it when you've got receipts. Hahaha!
      It's wikipedia... did you read the sources it cited? You should cite those if you did...
      I'm not necessarily arguing with your position on Crimea, but Wikipedia is not a "receipt". It's crowd sourced, somewhat vetted information which is definitely not always synonymous with truth. I've seen A LOT of politically skewed stuff on Wikipedia and Russia-Ukraine has so much political animus it's quite possible the people interested in editing wikipedia and the once who vet it are biased.

Just cite something else... that's all.
      That’s what I call... a party pooper!
    • No matter what fig leaves the corrupt puppets in the USSR claimed existed back when the Soviet Politburo's boot was on the necks of the Warsaw Pact populations, I'm pretty sure that those arrangements were null and void long ago.

In other words, don't even think about asking me (and a lot of other people) to respect proclamations made by the same government that starved millions of Ukrainians during the Holodomor and that dropped the Iron Curtain across Eastern Europe after the Great Patriotic War.

The USSR simply has/had no legitimacy, except that given to it by its military, in theses territorial decisions.

The USSR is gone. Good riddance.
    • Rainmaker2112 wrote:

I'm not necessarily arguing with your position on Crimea, but Wikipedia is not a "receipt".

• KFGauss wrote:

No matter what fig leaves the corrupt puppets in the USSR claimed existed back when the Soviet Politburo's boot was on the necks of the Warsaw Pact populations, I'm pretty sure that those arrangements were null and void long ago.

In other words, don't even think about asking me (and a lot of other people) to respect proclamations made by the same government that starved millions of Ukrainians during the Holodomor and that dropped the Iron Curtain across Eastern Europe after the Great Patriotic War.

The USSR simply has/had no legitimacy, except that given to it by its military, in theses territorial decisions.

well maybe if it was still around... war in ukraine would not be happening
    • KFGauss wrote:

I know your glad its gone you lived through 2/3 of the Cold War.

I wonder what would happen today if the Soviet Union was here? We might be dead?

• aplicar wax wrote:

Whoever said this is clearly not an expert on the history of Ukraine or on the Soviet Union.

When Russia and Ukraine were both part of the USSR, Stalin waged a secret war on Ukraine in 1932. It involved deliberately starving the Ukrainian people, with the hopes of assimilating their culture. Nearly 4 million people died from it (about the population of Ireland)
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • aplicar wax wrote:

Kindly.

• aplicar wax wrote:

BlackStarMedia wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

• Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      And Stalin.And Hirohito.
      Stalin was terrible
      Agreed.
      The object of the list was to get people to form connections between the dictators included in the list, and today’s world leaders.

Unfortunately, there is someone who wants to follow in Stalin’s footsteps by forcibly taking over other countries and committing genocides while doing it.

Say Hello to Stalin’s grandson.

A0FAF325-0C06-477F-9A16-263515F5CAC4.jpeg

• Tifo_14 wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

BlackStarMedia wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

• Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      And Stalin.And Hirohito.
      Stalin was terrible
      Agreed.
      The object of the list was to get people to form connections between the dictators included in the list, and today’s world leaders.
      Unfortunately, there is someone who wants to follow in Stalin’s footsteps by forcibly taking over other countries and committing genocides while doing it.

Say Hello to Stalin’s grandson.

A0FAF325-0C06-477F-9A16-263515F5CAC4.jpeg
      Still, Putin has not committed the treacherous acts of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Can you sort that based on who killed the most?
    • aplicar wax wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

BlackStarMedia wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

• Hitler
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Mao
      • Hirohito
      • Castro
      • Milosevich
      • Hussein
      And Stalin. And Hirohito.
      Stalin was terrible
      Agreed.
      Still, Putin has not committed the treacherous acts of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.
      Can you sort that based on who killed the most?
      Here’s an updated list of the one above, sorting the same ruthless dictators based on how many people they had killed.

• Mao
      • Stalin
      • Leopold
      • Hitler
      • Hirohito
      • Hussein
      • Milosevich
      • Castro
      Keep in mind that Mao killed over 30 million Chinese, mostly supporters of Nationalist China (Taiwan), during the Chinese “cultural revolution.”

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Hey you forgot Gadafi.

Or is he not that bad.
      *forgotten.he is bad, but killed less ppl than the top of the list i think
      Does this looks like a man who would kill people?