Is there a way to log out of the mobile app? (not close the app out)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a way to log out of the mobile app? (not close the app out)

Is there a way to log out of the mobile app the same way I can log out of the PC browser based game.
      Like when I log out of PC game as Dealer of Death, so I can test stupid strategies with my Userxxxxx ID
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Is there a way to log out of the mobile app the same way I can log out of the PC browser based game.
      Like when I log out of PC game as Dealer of Death, so I can test stupid strategies with my Userxxxxx ID

The only method I've been able to discover (short of completely deleting the app) is to delete all of the app's data and login as the account name that I want to be.

See your thread here: Mobile Question

You lose 2 or 3 settings (music On/Off) sorts of stuff.
    • KFGauss wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The only method I've been able to discover (short of completely deleting the app) is to delete all of the app's data and login as the account name that I want to be.

See your thread here: Mobile Question

You lose 2 or 3 settings (music On/Off) sorts of stuff.
      Lol @ me, ... yet one of the bonuses of getting old. I have no memory of that thread.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD