What’s With This?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What’s With This?

As many of you surely know, in the past few weeks/months, many once-active forum users have not logged in - either they are abandoning the forum completely, or just taking a little break.

However, in that same amount of time, I have also noticed several veteran forum users, who haven’t been here for at least 2-3 years, log back in to the forum. Now, these users didn’t make any big posts or anything, but I just happened to catch them while they were here.

The list includes @Crang, @jemandanderes, @Rozne Eltobliv, @MallahanJr, and @Dr. Leipreachan.

This leaves me with 3 questions:

1. What has prompted these users to return to the forum?
      2. Why did they all return at around the same time?
      3. Why are they just sitting on the sidelines and not contributing? That’s not how they were when they used to be here.

This thread is just me wondering. No offense, no nothing. If you have a clue, please tell me here.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Actually what the hell happened to @The Pale Rider
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

As many of you surely know, in the past few weeks/months, many once-active forum users have not logged in - either they are abandoning the forum completely, or just taking a little break.

However, in that same amount of time, I have also noticed several veteran forum users, who haven’t been here for at least 2-3 years, log back in to the forum. Now, these users didn’t make any big posts or anything, but I just happened to catch them while they were here.

The list includes @Crang, @jemandanderes, @Rozne Eltobliv, @MallahanJr, and @Dr. Leipreachan.

This leaves me with 3 questions:

1. What has prompted these users to return to the forum?
      2. Why did they all return at around the same time?
      3. Why are they just sitting on the sidelines and not contributing? That’s not how they were when they used to be here.

This thread is just me wondering. No offense, no nothing. If you have a clue, please tell me here.
      Hello. I was mentioned here. My activity on the forum slowly decreased and then just stopped. I was absent for around a year from the forum and almost the same time from the game itself. After that, some friends on discord wanted to join a round together and asked me to join them too, and I did. I had almost forgotten about the forum at that point and it wasn't until almost the end of that round that I remembered this place. I was curious about how much had happened here since Ieft. And then I started a thread talking about how much had changed in the game.

Since then, I played 2 or 3 games and then, back to inactivity due to some real life occupations. And well, that's it.

I didn't know about others returning to the forum at around the same time as me. I just happened to remember and come back.