Give ranged attack to all inf branch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mot inf : good for late game due to mortars

Mech inf: good for players that aren’t too active, high Hp and decent defence

Nav inf :good for useless Naval assaults that give you’re position away for 2hrs straight
      Good for urban offensives early game (for melee players only)

AM inf :good for capturing things that are generally strategic deep behind enemy lines, exposed for 1hr so more of a hit , capture and run. (Don’t expect to be able to hold territory so make sure whatever you capture you destroy)

SPF inf : Good for scouting, if using mobile can air assult in middle of nowhere not even near roads (useful to counter CRV mot inf lvl 6 players)
      Good For attacking highly undefended strategic targets such as 2 stack SAMs, need air support if unable to defeat stack in 1s.

NG inf : best inf for early game defence (spammable and cheap with best bonuses in city) Good as alternate inf to capture and so resources can be focused elsewhere.
      Bad for late game play although if used as meat shield in arty duels than it is a more cost effective inf.
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

"Your level of comprehension shows itself daily :D

P.S. had to remove that Gif"

Cogh cough* gets a 5 in the EOG 2 years in a row and comprehension* cough cough

When you don't understand that it's a f-cking joke. A throws petty insult,

Read in between the lines... and look at the gif.

I just wish people can comprehend a joke ...

BTW I used to have a speech issue and comprehensive issue, that's why I didn't take this kindly.
      Oh I’m sorry that you thought it was an insult. It would seem that your “speech impediment and comprehensive issues” have not actually been overcome yet. Sorry to burst your bubble but they still appear to be an issue that you might want to look into. Now that I understood what you are going through, I can better discern your posts. Keep fighting, keep trying to understand what is written, things will hopefully get better; there’s still plenty hope for you, even if most here don’t believe it!
    • japan samurai wrote:

Mot inf : good for late game due to mortars

Mech inf: good for players that aren’t too active, high Hp and decent defence

Nav inf :good for useless Naval assaults that give you’re position away for 2hrs straight
      Good for urban offensives early game (for melee players only)

AM inf :good for capturing things that are generally strategic deep behind enemy lines, exposed for 1hr so more of a hit , capture and run. (Don’t expect to be able to hold territory so make sure whatever you capture you destroy)

SPF inf : Good for scouting, if using mobile can air assult in middle of nowhere not even near roads (useful to counter CRV mot inf lvl 6 players)
      Good For attacking highly undefended strategic targets such as 2 stack SAMs, need air support if unable to defeat stack in 1s.

NG inf : best inf for early game defence (spammable and cheap with best bonuses in city) Good as alternate inf to capture and so resources can be focused elsewhere.
      Bad for late game play although if used as meat shield in arty duels than it is a more cost effective inf.

Mot inf: mortars are great against not-so-active/offline non-artillery land units.

Mech-inf: I'd still go for mot inf since the mortars do well against non-artillery land units when you're offline/not-so-active

Airinf/Navinf: for special operations

SFs: great against L6 motinf spammers, unguarded artillery stacks, and planes/choppers (if you catch them returning to refuel)

NGs: cheap but needs to be upgraded to overcome rogues

--

Definitely go NGs if you're a heavy artillery user.

But if you prefer to mix and match units, I'd go with Mot Inf and SFs :)
    • m experience with SF and landing airplanes is nit so special. it was a 3x5 Of strikefighter and they landed and my 5 soecios where fighing them in the ground. but for some reason the Airplanes attacked every 15 min with their aurforce and not ground force strength. So my specios where gone in 30 min. that healed me if doing them again.

better do sam max level.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Marcellus wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

"Your level of comprehension shows itself daily :D

P.S. had to remove that Gif"

Cogh cough* gets a 5 in the EOG 2 years in a row and comprehension* cough cough

When you don't understand that it's a f-cking joke. A throws petty insult,

Read in between the lines... and look at the gif.

I just wish people can comprehend a joke ...

BTW I used to have a speech issue and comprehensive issue, that's why I didn't take this kindly.
      Oh I’m sorry that you thought it was an insult. It would seem that your “speech impediment and comprehensive issues” have not actually been overcome yet. Sorry to burst your bubble but they still appear to be an issue that you might want to look into. Now that I understood what you are going through, I can better discern your posts. Keep fighting, keep trying to understand what is written, things will hopefully get better; there’s still plenty hope for you, even if most here don’t believe it!
      Five thousand quatloos that the newcomers will have to be destroyed.

*** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

What you mean by this?
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

What you mean by this?
      chakoteya.net/StarTrek/46.htm
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

m experience with SF and landing airplanes is nit so special. it was a 3x5 Of strikefighter and they landed and my 5 soecios where fighing them in the ground. but for some reason the Airplanes attacked every 15 min with their aurforce and not ground force strength. So my specios where gone in 30 min. that healed me if doing them again.

better do sam max level.
      Yeah sometimes the planes get caught, and sometimes they don't (especially if there's more than 1 stack of planes).

A successful experience of mine was when I didn't have anything yet to counter Pakistan's 2 stacks of high-level asfs and I had 10 special forces in Saudi Arabia. Air assaulted them to Afghanistan where the airfield was and waited for those asfs to land. Once they landed, the special forces destroyed them all before his reinforcements got there.