Give ranged attack to all inf branch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Give ranged attack to all inf branch

Honestly I don’t understand why only mot inf has 20 attack range on tier 3.
      Only reason seems to be to benefit those players that do 90% mot inf build.

So here is my idea. why not give National Guard, Spec ops and all the rest an 20 range attack on tier 3?

This would balance the infantry among themselves in comparison to mot inf.
      and it would give inf a meaning in late game( when everyone rushes with missles l, airforce and MRL)

No on likes to use melee in late game.

So lets make Infantry great again.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Honestly I don’t understand why only mot inf has 20 attack range on tier 3.
      Only reason seems to be to benefit those players that do 90% mot inf build.

So here is my idea. why not give National Guard, Spec ops and all the rest an 20 range attack on tier 3?

This would balance the infantry among themselves in comparison to mot inf.
      and it would give inf a meaning in late game( when everyone rushes with missles l, airforce and MRL)

No on likes to use melee in late game.

So lets make Infantry great again.
      I agree with this, at least for national guards and mech infantry.
    • well I see nobody using infantry in a sucessful way. its like either doing lvl 6 mot inf or airforce/mrl.

And honestly. Before sending specios into melee and destroymy K/D ration I would rather build 10 additional MRL.

Honestly I pitty all Infantry player cause they feed my K/D ratio. Only inf I do is lvl 1 national guard for looting.

Thank you for your business.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • playbabe wrote:

What? this is classic powercreep. instead of nerf the god damn mot inf (remove range attack) you guys immediately jump to “i want that too”
      NO.jpg

NO, NEVER NERF, EVER!!

If you absolutely have to nerf something, Nerf Roads.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Teburu wrote:

Nah, just remove it.
      Giving it all would be whack, considering that its the gimmick of motorized.

All units with ranged attack? Welcome to the specops meta i guess.

I want Motorized Inf to keep its ranged attack, I don't want to through my cards at the player without knowing what they have.

But I do not support all Inf Units to have ranged attack.

I think Spec Ops should have it but only usable on Insurgent occupied cities and provinces. (Because Spec Ops were maid to counter insurgents, why not make it easier?)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

well I see nobody using infantry in a sucessful way. its like either doing lvl 6 mot inf or airforce/mrl.

And honestly. Before sending specios into melee and destroymy K/D ration I would rather build 10 additional MRL.

Honestly I pitty all Infantry player cause they feed my K/D ratio. Only inf I do is lvl 1 national guard for looting.

Thank you for your business.
      nah just people have different preferences and situations.

some players dont like using the same units over and over again, even if they have a high win-rate for that comp.

some players don't really care much about the k/d ratio or even winning each game

some players dont have time to wait for MRLs or to rely on a L1 ng when there are not a lot of strong players in the game and L6 motinf is enough "artillery"

and so on and so forth..

just different scenarios
    • I want ranged attack for SPFs, if not they just kinda suck to use because then they’ll always have too little HP and I’ll keep losing a few when engaging enemy targets, especially strategically important ones.
      SPF just needs more HP in general…if not they’re forever going to he confined to scouting only and meleeing with the mindset they’re not going to make it home eg. (5 stack goes, 1-2 Units of SPF returns)
      Even just losing a unit of SPF can suck
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I think Spec Ops should have it (ranged attack) but only usable on Insurgent occupied cities and provinces. (Because Spec Ops were maid to counter insurgents, why not make it easier?)
      Imagine building Spec Ops to fight Insurgents…good grief!
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Ranged Spec Ops ?

also known as stealth airmobile nuclear artillery lmao.

On this, sorry Kurt, but i can only disagree heavily with you :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Never said I did, just saying that's what they're made for.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Never said I did, just saying that's what they're made for.
      Just….no.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

NO, NEVER NERF, EVER!!

If you absolutely have to nerf something, Nerf Roads.
      ever played aquadron cycle? everyone has military logistics...is like a charm.

I really dont get the problem. If you know how to counter specop in melee you can counter them with range as well...
    • Opulon wrote:

Ranged Spec Ops ?

With a range of 25 its more like ambushing an enemy unit and then running off after hitting a few Units in that stack before they can react. Other than that its not as “Nuclear” as you would think it to be, after all if the eneny has lvl 6 GHs, you’re spec ops are F**ed
      So that extra range would definitely be a lot much helpful in a lot of ways I guess.
    • japan samurai wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Ranged Spec Ops ?

With a range of 25 its more like ambushing an enemy unit and then running off after hitting a few Units in that stack before they can react. Other than that its not as “Nuclear” as you would think it to be, after all if the eneny has lvl 6 GHs, you’re spec ops are F**edSo that extra range would definitely be a lot much helpful in a lot of ways I guess.
      ignore entrenchment + easily more than 100 dmg + stealth
      I am The Baseline for opinions