Suggestion: loitering munition drones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: loitering munition drones

I already understand that this game already has Lancet loitering munition drones (LANCET), but their only available to rich kids, what about those f2p players? I think they either should update UAVs and give them a functionality where they can attack like any other real life drone (Bayraktar, Reaper etc.) Loitering Munition drones for F2P players can be following:

Shahed Drones: Made in Iran , used by Russia , used by Houthis

IAI Harop and Harpy: Made in Israel , used by Azerbaijan , used by Singapore , used by India , used by China

CH-901: Made in China

ZALA Lancet: Already in game + Made in Russia

Devil Killer: Made in South Korea

Raytheon Coyote: Made by US regime

HESA Ababil: Made in Iran

AeroVironment Switchblade: Made by US regime ❌, used by Lithuania , UK and Ukraine

NCSIST Chien Hsian: Made in Republic of China

Potential Drones that could be made with similar functionalities:

Bayraktar TB2: Made in Turkey , used by Azerbaijan , Ethiopia , Qatar , Ukraine and Libya NOTE: Some other countries use it as well.

Burraq: Made in Paxtan

Orion: Made in Russia

MQ-1 Child Predator/MQ-9 Reaper: Made by US regime ❌, used by Italy , UK and Morocco

CASC: Made in China and used by several nations
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • Teburu wrote:

UAVs already can attack
      Not like Airplanes, they can easily be destroyed.
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • japan samurai wrote:

the person who posted this suggestion clearly have no idea of game structure and game units
      Ellaborate
    • Teburu wrote:

Aroace wrote:

Teburu wrote:

UAVs already can attack
      Not like Airplanes, they can easily be destroyed.
      can launch missiles
      But those "Missiles" are expensive and not accessible easily, strikers or MLRs dont need missiles to be effective, Loitering Munition is like a suicide drone we dont neccessarily need powerful UAVs just make Loitering Munitions free to F2P players.
    • You do know that Elite Loitering munitions are one time use and that they can easily be defeated??? Like they do no damage at all to enemy stack because enemy stack defence > drone’s HP??!! And that ELMs cannot be repositioned, reused , healer and launch missiles? You do know that ELMs need to be researched to max lvl to actually have some sort of High enough HP to be rather effective and that ELMs are expensive to make and extremely weak in terms of damage dealing??

You do know its an elite unit meant to supplement rich kids gameplay and not to be necessary for victory don’t you? Since when was ur fan vehicle the bayraktar drones ONE TIME USE ONLY?!??

Those missiles are expensive ? LUAGHS IN BOTH BEING ONLY 1 TIME USE AND THE OTHER CAN BE DEFEATED BY CONVENTIONAL FIRE ARMS. Nice f*ing logic kid