No help from support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No help from support

Hey devs.

Why do you not respond on my questions?
      I spend money to buy things on steam but I can't make use of it. I opened 2 chats with support. It is more then a week ago and I start to get upset by your lack of interest when it comes to costumer support.
      Thats why I will stop writing now before I say things that you don't want me to.

Now get of your lazy ass and start responding to my question.
    • Drugs118 wrote:

Now get of your lazy ass and start responding to my question.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

Insults won't really speed up the process. Chances are you did not provide enough information in your ticket for us to be able to help. Please send us a detailed explanation of the issue and we will certainly be in touch.
      out of sheer interest. Do you read bug reports in the forum ir is posting here a waste of time?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

Insults won't really speed up the process. Chances are you did not provide enough information in your ticket for us to be able to help. Please send us a detailed explanation of the issue and we will certainly be in touch.
      out of sheer interest. Do you read bug reports in the forum ir is posting here a waste of time?
      We do, but most of the time, a lot of reports are sent out on different platforms, lacking essential information. So it is very hard to investigate these kinds of issues, unless it is something we've already seen. Again, the lack of detailed information and explanations just make our lives harder.
    • Hello kurtvonstein,

Please use the "Bug Report" button if you play with the App or send us an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Username:
      Email:
      GameID:
      Detailed description of the incident: (Detailed enough to be able to reproduce the situation exactly, with the same military units, quantities, their location, their orders, Etc.)

Please remember that to report these incidents, screenshots and video captures are very helpful for our Technical Department. You can upload the video capture to some free video hosting service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Etc., and then provide us with the link for the video.
      And you can also use this free service for screenshots or video captures: gyazo.com/

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

i wish there were a buf report button in the app. there is only a contact support button that brings me to some html help page.
      That page serves partly as a bug report but is more all encompassing, as it ensures players can browse FAQs before contacting us. The idea is to prioritise legitimate issues so that we can reply to those, while filtering out issues that can be easily solved by a quick search on our wiki, Discord or Forums. As you can imagine, we get a staggering amount of reports on a daily basis.
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

That page serves partly as a bug report but is more all encompassing, as it ensures players can browse FAQs before contacting us. The idea is to prioritise legitimate issues so that we can reply to those, while filtering out issues that can be easily solved by a quick search on our wiki, Discord or Forums. As you can imagine, we get a staggering amount of reports on a daily basis.
      But the page is not available for public user and there is no contact support in the page anyway tho?
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Atomio wrote:

Hello kurtvonstein,

Please use the "Bug Report" button if you play with the App or send us an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Username:
      Email:
      GameID:
      Detailed description of the incident: (Detailed enough to be able to reproduce the situation exactly, with the same military units, quantities, their location, their orders, Etc.)

Please remember that to report these incidents, screenshots and video captures are very helpful for our Technical Department. You can upload the video capture to some free video hosting service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Etc., and then provide us with the link for the video.
      And you can also use this free service for screenshots or video captures: gyazo.com/

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
      Steps to Reproduce (the bug)

PreConditions: (ie the state of the game before the action you perform causes the bug + username, email, and gameID for the match the bug is found in which is also at the end of the URL for said match)

Steps to Reproduce: (ie the steps one takes that leads to the bug):

Expected Result: (ie what the user expects to happen after the last aforementioned step is performed)
      Actual Result: (ie bug description or, more elaborately, what the user is actually seeing happens which leads them to think they have found a bug)

+Screenshots if you can; the more the better, or even video like Atomio mentions.
    • ok and were the hell do I post this? the support link only takes me to an FAQ page.

I have a game with 4 players all called turkiyeXXX
      wheras XXX standa for some variation ofnumbers.

one player is turkmenistan and applied to my coalition. but funnily the other player turkey writes to me and asksif he can join:

gameid: 6841775
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

ok and were the hell do I post this? the support link only takes me to an FAQ page.

I have a game with 4 players all called turkiyeXXX
      wheras XXX standa for some variation ofnumbers.

one player is turkmenistan and applied to my coalition. but funnily the other player turkey writes to me and asksif he can join:

gameid: 6841775
      Please, then use the email to report us any issue. Try to follow the previous instructions or recommendations to provide us with all the info and explanations your can.
      Thanks!
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

You must understand...I really want to help you but its just not possible from the mobile version.
      I will go to my PC now to do this...
      (getting an old men of his chair....)
      The support button takes you to an FAQ page, however if you look at the top right of that page, you will see a dialog icon. Click that and you can get in touch with support. The FAQ page is there to filter out tickets that can be answered by a simple search.
    • It's still not fixed.
      Opened another chat Sunday 5 March.
      The conversation is closed without any answer. Not without a helpful answer but with non at all.
      What do I have to do?
      Do you devs, or anyone working at your company who is able to at least adress my issue, have a direct email adres on wich I can contact 'them'? Telephone number maybe? I'm not trying the in game contact support again after at least 3 unsuccessful attempts.
      Meanwhile prices on steam gone up big time so there goes my big bundle. Heck I can't even use the medium one wich I purchased half February.
      When this issue is settled I'll probably be good enough to play and win without steroids, I mean gold.