Selling provinces and citys to coalition members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling provinces and citys to coalition members

Selling provinces and citys to coalition members.
      you could have an offer to sell or request to buy on the info page of a selected country.
      it will create a more diverse strategic team play and sharing of resources, money or manpower.
      Maybe restrict it to only occupied citys. Once a city is annexed you can’t sell it.
    • UGLY... BORDERS!

Lets say I'm the U.S and I want to sell Texas to Mexico. (History)

1. That would be an ugly border.
      2. This will defeat the purpose of the Geographic land border of the, 'Rio Grande.'
      3. Will the U.S be able to get a little resources from that sold land? Like 10% of the money, and 2% of the conscript manpower.
      4. Would I be able to make bases and pontoons in the sold territory as a "Joint Military Occupation"?
      5. Would I be able to arrange the pricing for the province or city? You can estimate the pricing of the resources given in the province or city?
      6. Would I be able to put a time period of how long they are able to own my province? Like you can have this province for 7 days then leave.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Looking back at: "excuse me". _Dec 18th, 2020. (OLD)'

STORY TIME!

This thread is about how a guy (Lets call him: Kevin) wanted to exchange land with other players in the game, Stating if we could, "...Buy or sell provinces..."

Kevin did not know this was already a thing that happened, but it was abused and exploited to users and hackers benefits. And that CON/Dorado got rid of it. (And also got did of trading other goods also)

This thread wasn't very popular with the elders at the time knowing this already existed beforehand and was flawed. Kevin didn't know this at the time and let others discuss this.

MORAL TIME!

This had been discussed before. And also has been a thing. But massive abuses and exploits got rid of it.

This has been discussed and is not really popular. Not having bi-partisan support Dorado didn't do this again. And nobody has spoke in that thread within 2 years, so that must be old idea's and beliefs.

Keep exploring new ideas, even though they'll not be bi-partisan supported.

• LOL - Someone actually thinks that Dorado sits around counting up the Yeas and Nays in forum threads and then does whatever the vote count tells them to do. They must be a bit confused about their place in the universe.

Where's the Forehead-Smack emoticon when you need it?

What's sad is that the same person has the stupidest notion in the world that facts and truth can 1) become old and 2) that age would somehow make them less true or less factual?

That's just idiotic, no matter how many cartoons accompany it.

Unfortunately - I haven't been (pleasantly) shocked by anything written here lately.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

LOL - Someone actually thinks that Dorado sits around counting up the Yeas and Nays in forum threads and then does whatever the vote count tells them to do. They must be a bit confused about their place in the universe.

Where's the Forehead-Smack emoticon when you need it?

What's sad is that the same person has the stupidest notion in the world that facts and truth can 1) become old and 2) that age would somehow make them less true or less factual?

That just idiotic, no matter how many cartoons accompany it.

• Yes - There I do - I have had a little time while eating my lunch to shine a light on the way your foolishness clogs up the forum with twaddle.

Each time you do it, it's just another nail that you voluntarily hammer into in your coffin with the largest hammer you can find.

Once again - You can learn by listening with your ears, not with your mouth.

PS: Take it from someone who watched Reagan say that, he would have been talking about you, not about the rest of us.
    • KFGauss wrote:

I never said, 'Facts and truths' become old that makes them then less factual.

I'm just saying this an old idea, I never said it's less factual or or bad to think about.

What I'm saying is, is that that was 2 years old. WE have a new generation forum users here. On that particular thread only 1 user that replied on it is still active. (DOD)

This is a new generation of forum users, and idea's change. They don't become less factual they evolve. (And isn't that what humans main job is? Evolve?)

As these new generation of forum users come old idea's evolve, for the worse of for the better.

Lets think about Roe V. Wade for second. Back in 60s and 70s, Abortions was illegal in 30 states, or had heavy regulations.

When Roe V. Wade happened in '73 it wasn't heavily popular, abortion wasn't popular. But the Supreme Court got it passed and signed.

Now lets look at 2021-2022, Roe V. Wade was on the hot seat to be overturned, but the younger generation of females wanted it to be legal accesable throughout the union. But the Supreme Court overturned it which made abortion illegal.

This shows how, idea's and beliefs changed. Back in the 70s abortion wasn't popular and was taken for granted. But now in 2022-2023 people wish they are able to have an abortion.

(Bad example IK)

• KFGauss wrote:

Yes - There I do - I have had a little time while eating my lunch to shine a light on the way your foolishness clogs up the forum with twaddle.

Each time you do it, it's just another nail that you voluntarily hammer into in your coffin with the largest hammer you can find.

Once again - You can learn by listening with your ears, not with your mouth.

PS: Take it from someone who watched Reagan say that, he would have been talking about you, not about the rest of us.

Bin there done that. I did this tango before. (Ole)
      KFG at-least add some new material, into, 'trying to
      make me look bad in-front of entire forum stunt'.
      You can only use the same statement forever.

• MusterdGas wrote:

Selling provinces and citys to coalition members.
      you could have an offer to sell or request to buy on the info page of a selected country.
      it will create a more diverse strategic team play and sharing of resources, money or manpower.
      Maybe restrict it to only occupied citys. Once a city is annexed you can’t sell it.
      What was I talking about? I forgot from a old bas-bin heckling me. Oh ya.

SO basically this was a discussed topic 2 years ago, and in many other threads...

What the has-bin I mean KFG was trying to say was, do some 'research' before you create a thread of a topic which was already discussed beforehand. That you form a proper statement and opinion.

A(ND he just don't want clutter in HIS forum, or just don't want to view/help new users) (A little narcissistic don't you think?)

• KFGauss wrote:

LOL - Looks like Mr The Goldfish 4 wanted to put three more nails into that coffin.

I think I'll start ignoring him again now. People who are desparately hungry for attention just hate it when you ignore them.

Not like you could've ignored me before, like there's a damn mute and block
      button. But I forgot his old ass got glaucoma. LOL

Trump = KFG
      Clinton = TD4

Ignore give me a break! I bet for you to ignore until school ends for me. (June 5th)

• HILLARY Clinton.

That was a swing and a miss Tifo, you could literally see a picture. Lol.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

I automatically ignore any off-topic GIF or other annoying animations. Sorry for my ignorance.
      Swing......... and a miss! Strike 2 Tifo!

You about to benched for the rest for the game damn it!

Dejavu!