Improvements to the Game - User Interface

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improvements to the Game - User Interface

Hi, I’ve been playing the game for a few months now, and I have a few suggestions to improve the game interface.

1. Make the areas near the North/South poles more visible, especially in rising tides
      2. Expand the ww3 map to 80 countries
      3. Make the tutorial cover more intricate features, like market, trades, annex city and other.
      4. Atomic explosion animation when a nuke is dropped!
      5. Let players see at a glance which countries are active players and which ones are not.
      6. The game search function needs a revamp
      I support trans and bisexual
    • Ultimate Furry wrote:

Hi, I’ve been playing the game for a few months now, and I have a few suggestions to improve the game interface.

1. Make the areas near the North/South poles more visible, especially in rising tides
      2. Expand the ww3 map to 80 countries
      3. Make the tutorial cover more intricate features, like market, trades, annex city and other.
      4. Atomic explosion animation when a nuke is dropped!
      5. Let players see at a glance which countries are active players and which ones are not.
      6. The game search function needs a revamp

1. Idk i dont play rising tides sry lol
      2. yes that is good, tho maybe overkill? (pun intended) but then overkill with normal number of cities without victory sites would be very cool.
      3. markets are self explanatory i think.
      4. there is. on pc anyways idk mobile.
      5. that'd be a big no, because, personally i am mostly inactive cuz i am always busy.
      6. YES, when i search for ww3 i cant get only ww3 results instead i get ww34x mostly. maybe a filter filtering gamemodes?
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron