New Map Suggestion: This TIme For Africa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KFGauss wrote:

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Tokyo have been rebuilt (As have London, Dresden, Volgograd, and pretty much every city that was devastated during WW2).

Millions of people weren't nuked during WW2.

Are you fufilled...

Do you always be the oen being the smartest.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • aplicar wax wrote:

This is not true.

Using your beloved Google:
      You ruined it for the team...
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • How did my thread about an Africa map turn into a debate about the Croatian government :(

Anyways...

Tifo_14 wrote:

Judy, I like your suggestion. An Africa-based map would be really interesting. However, there are a few nations that maybe could be playable (Yemen, Oman, Mauritania...)

I would be interested to see an official response on this topic.
      Yes, I do hope a dev reads this suggestion and shares it with the CoN team.
      @Maxim | CM what do you think of my suggestion?

playbabe wrote:

Yes! we can also have waganda as uncaptureable ester egg same as how europe flashpoint have paper please.
      Well, maybe we could have a different kind of "insurgency" unit...

aplicar wax wrote:

@Judy Hopps

Will the game include northeastern tip of Brazil (Pernambuco) ?
      No, probably not because I want it to focus on Africa. Pernambuco isn't in the map anyways.

@The Destroyer 4 To answer your question, I included a little bit of Europe and the Middle East in the map, because it would look weird without it.
      Also there is part of Africa in the Europe flashpoint (Morocco Algeria and Tunisia)
      Judy Hopps, fearless officer, devoted to protecting Zootopia and all of its creatures.
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Tokyo have been rebuilt (As have London, Dresden, Volgograd, and pretty much every city that was devastated during WW2).

Millions of people weren't nuked during WW2.
      Are you fufilled...

Do you always be the oen being the smartest.
      No, that's me.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Judy Hopps wrote:

@The Destroyer 4 To answer your question, I included a little bit of Europe and the Middle East in the map, because it would look weird without it.
      Why?
      In my opinion, adding any Euro territory to the map would just encourage more (and better) players to pick them first making the matches Euro centric when there is no need. There's also the issue of them having a northern border the African countries cant swing around to attack.
    • Hakaishin wrote:

Why?
      In my opinion, adding any Euro territory to the map would just encourage more (and better) players to pick them first making the matches Euro centric when there is no need. There's also the issue of them having a northern border the African countries cant swing around to attack.
      I'll start colonialism again as a European country. Trying to see what It'll be like being an empire attacking a less developed nation.
      "Yes We Can!" - Barack Obama
      Used to be TD4
    • The battle is neber the problem. but keeping the territory without insurgents is the problem. nowadays more then ever.
      US learned their lessen in korea and vietnam. And then they forgot. So they needed a refresh of
      memory in Afghanistan.
      Niw russiaij Ukraine. All these guys dont unserstand that you cannot surpress people with power anymore(at least longterm).
      there exist better ways.
      The real slaves are the ones getting up every morning to work their ass of for their morgage.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

The battle is neber the problem. but keeping the territory without insurgents is the problem. nowadays more then ever.
      US learned their lessen in korea and vietnam. And then they forgot. So they needed a refresh of
      memory in Afghanistan.
      Niw russiaij Ukraine. All these guys dont unserstand that you cannot surpress people with power anymore(at least longterm).
      there exist better ways.
      The real slaves are the ones getting up every morning to work their ass of for their morgage.
      When did this become a history lesson, I understand what you're saying but...

I wonder what would heppen now if the U.S never left Afghanistan, and never assasinated Osama Bin Laden.
      I guess Obama and Trump would keep bombing families and kids. lol.
      Used to be TD4
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

The real slaves are the ones that wake up 5-7 days out the week and go destroy their mental capacity at a school house, learning stuff that they don't need in life. I go to school doing a 8:15 to 3:00 so much work and walking and drama on the daily.
      Used to be TD4
    • The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

memory in Afghanistan.

When did this become a history lesson, I understand what you're saying but...
      I wonder what would heppen now if the U.S never left Afghanistan, and never assasinated Osama Bin Laden.
      I believe that the US needs to keep their nose out of things that are none of their business and focus on their homeland (which is getting real sh!tty)

I won't elaborate further on this topic. This is neither the time nor the place.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

The real slaves are the ones that wake up 5-7 days out the week and go destroy their mental capacity at a school house, learning stuff that they don't need in life. I go to school doing a 8:15 to 3:00 so much work and walking and drama on the daily.
      The American school system sucks. In Czechia, the only homework you have is whatever you didn't finish at school.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

The American school system sucks. In Czechia, the only homework you have is whatever you didn't finish at school.
      My school is an IB (International Baccalaureate) so they teach us to aquire worldwide knowledge and grow are intercultural learning skills. We also get more of a variety of lessons like CTE (Computer. Engineering. Technology) and a CTE class is required for all grade levels. We also have more language classes. (Chinese, French, Spanish)

We take the N.C check-in its a test to see are academic growth over a semester and quarter. We have the EOG's to see are academic growth throughout the entire school year. The EOG can be the thing that makes or breaks your future if you fail it.

I rarely get homework is mostly work we don't finish.

About 2 weeks ago I had a code red for 2 hours because of a gun threat on social media, another negative for the U.S school system
      Used to be TD4

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Good Side ().

• Tifo_14 wrote:

I believe that the US needs to keep their nose out of things that are none of their business and focus on their homeland (which is getting real sh!tty)

I won't elaborate further on this topic. This is neither the time nor the place.
      I want to be president one day in my life, and I believe that:

The U.S should be tough but not nosy. We need to get out of countries in the middile east, wre're only in the middle east for its oil. We fight the terrorist the government gives us oil. I hate that.
      Used to be TD4
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

memory in Afghanistan.

When did this become a history lesson, I understand what you're saying but...I wonder what would heppen now if the U.S never left Afghanistan, and never assasinated Osama Bin Laden.
      The USA has a history of getting involved in wars that are none of their business.
    • aplicar wax wrote:

And no we didn’t sponsor invasions of Middle Eastern countries.
      HISTORY BOOKS HAVE SHOWN!

During the boxer rebellion in China... Japan conquered the Korea's from China knowing that China was weak from he European Empires and Rebellion battling.

Japan also staged a train bombing before World War 2 as an excuse to invade China.
      Used to be TD4
    • The Good Side wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

And no we didn’t sponsor invasions of Middle Eastern countries.
      HISTORY BOOKS HAVE SHOWN!
      During the boxer rebellion in China... Japan conquered the Korea's from China knowing that China was weak from he European Empires and Rebellion battling.

Japan also staged a train bombing before World War 2 as an excuse to invade China.
      Everyone knows that the Communist Chinese staged the train bombing (to make the Nationalists look bad), not the Japanese.

Next thing I know, you’ll be blaming us for the R@pe of Nanking.
    • aplicar wax wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Sure, if you want.

Got to be honest, tho I'd play it once just for the novelty, I don't think being King of the most impoverished continent in the world, would hold much appeal for me, BUT, far be it from me to say no on a non stupid idea others might enjoy.
      That's racist and rude.
      Reported.
      That's not racist. The other post wasn't racist/cultural appropriation either. Go report yourself Karen, for being a pointless nuisance.