New Map Suggestion: This TIme For Africa

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aplicar wax wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

US learned their lessen in korea and vietnam. And then they forgot. So they needed a refresh of
      memory in Afghanistan.

When did this become a history lesson, I understand what you're saying but...I wonder what would heppen now if the U.S never left Afghanistan, and never assasinated Osama Bin Laden.I guess Obama and Trump would keep bombing families and kids. lol.
      I believe that the US needs to keep their nose out of things that are none of their business and focus on their homeland (which is getting real sh!tty)I won't elaborate further on this topic. This is neither the time nor the place.
      The USA has a history of getting involved in wars that are none of their business.
      try and.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

US learned their lessen in korea and vietnam. And then they forgot. So they needed a refresh of
      memory in Afghanistan.

When did this become a history lesson, I understand what you're saying but...I wonder what would heppen now if the U.S never left Afghanistan, and never assasinated Osama Bin Laden.I guess Obama and Trump would keep bombing families and kids. lol.
      I believe that the US needs to keep their nose out of things that are none of their business and focus on their homeland (which is getting real sh!tty)I won't elaborate further on this topic. This is neither the time nor the place.
      The USA has a history of getting involved in wars that are none of their business.
      try and.jpg
      Someday, the world will.
    • aplicar wax wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

memory in Afghanistan.

try and.jpg
      Someday, the world will.
      Not as long as we spend more on military as the next ten countries on military expenditures.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • The Good Side wrote:

The real slaves are the ones that wake up 5-7 days out the week and go destroy their mental capacity at a school house, learning stuff that they don't need in life. I go to school doing a 8:15 to 3:00 so much work and walking and drama on the daily.
      School is not about teaching you stuff. Its about Aquiring the skill to learn stuff.

In a good school they give your the tools and concepts about organizing yourself and planning for a task and execuing it.
      Then they give you lots of tasks so you can use these tools and learn them till they are within you very behaviuor.
      You also learn do to get involved in topics that are not 100 % your interests. Such as it was arts for me.

Later on your job you cant go to your boss and say. ey I dont wanne do this stupid fincance stuff or the project wih the idiots from HR.
      You just suck it up and do it or your morgage kills you.

So sometime the task is not about doing it but learning something by doing it.
      If you lost this abilitiy to be inquisitive to new stuff I feel sorry for you.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

aplicar wax wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

The Good Side wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

memory in Afghanistan.

try and.jpg
      Someday, the world will.
      Not as long as we spend more on military as the next ten countries on military expenditures.
      Not the way your current president is cutting down your armed forces.

Why did you guys vote for that guy?
    • Now that this dumpster fire has settled down (I hope), I'm going to give my thoughts on this suggestion.

Some people are arguing that having a European country (Spain) be playable, it would encourage veteran players to pick it.

Spain would have no major buffs whatsoever (aside from being 6 cities, which plenty of other countries in the map would have), and (assuming the map is going to be realistic), they would share a border with Morocco, Ceuta and Melila. These provinces would give the player playing Morocco an incentive to attack Spain.

The Sahara desert could be a virtual "border wall" with large desert provinces that would take "FOREVER" to cross, so most of the Sahara countries should be AI, as no player wants to wait "FOREVER" to move units across their country.

If I were to play this map, I would probably pick South Africa, Iran or Madagascar, as those countries are either isolated or have only 1 front to contend with at the start of the round. Hence, experienced players would probably be MUCH more likely to pick these three countries rather than Spain.

And as someone else stated earlier in this thread, I do support giving South Africa (as well as the DRC and Nigeria) 6 cities in WW3. Not many countries in Africa have more than 5.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: