Small BUG: Custom names for Elite Main Battle Tank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small BUG: Custom names for Elite Main Battle Tank

Hi! The title says it all. I think that custom names for "Elite Main Battle Tank" doesn't work properly.

I will try to reproduce the scenario:

I built maximum allowed of 3 Elite Main Battle Tanks (Level 1 - Black Eagle MK 1) from season 9, in the classic version of the WW3 game with speed x 1. If it helps, the game ID is 6829540.

When I started building each one, I got chose the following customized names for them: "Red Death", "Yellow Death" and "Purple Death". But custom names do not work correctly. More precisely, in the game all 3 are displayed to me with the name "Red Death".

However, in "CON News" panel, when I conquer a city, is displayed other name of those 3 ("Purple Death" in this case, even if in game the tank division that initiated the action was "Red Death").

I also noticed that if I group them and separate them again, they all borrow a different name from one of those 3 (somehow random). It's not such a big impediment, but it's a little confusing, because I choose different custom names for each in order to distinguish them during the game on the map. I don't know if in this behavior of the personalized names has any influence, but I also have a Tank Commander (level 2 - Tanker Ace) that I named "White Death", and when I combine them with this one, the operative group keeps its name, but after separating the 3 tanks from the group, again all 3 have the same custom name, randomly, "Red Death", "Yellow Death" or "Purple Death".

Thanks! :rolleyes:
      "In times of peace, prepare for war." – Niccolò Machiavelli

The post was edited 3 times, last by Flavius Popa: typo correction ().