R.I.P. CON ? The Hand of GOD feature released

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bloodysong wrote:

The problem is the citys with the hospital
      You need to build more airfields near to guards from the enemy
      That still cost alot
      And I can't building airfields with 40% hp then stop and I need to guard from spy too
      all that cost money
      simply build higher leveled airfields and put bunkers to protect them.

might cost more resources but is also safer; agents targeting a specific building in a city are a joke btw
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

no actually it strengthen airforce. cause your airforce can escape as to before it was sitting in a trap.
      thia strengthen helicopters as the dont deatroy the infrastructure aa much so planes stay on ground longer(inactive enemy )
      Yesnt.
      Its an incredibly double edged sword.
      Because keep in mind: They only ferry inside combat range, so while that might not be much of an issue in europe with the abundance of small provinces enabling you to build a lot of airfields (which still cost resources) regions with bigger provinces are now even worse for aircraft.

It also provides and incredibly fast way to completely destroy the enemy airforce.

Not being stuck on the ground is kinda nice I guess, but I would prefer alive aircraft.

In general it just serves to make your typical SF spammer in pubs even easier to kill.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

It has happened. At last. The most fearsome feature in CoN has been released: The Hand of God.
      A feature that instantly kills units by spending a certain amount of gold.

How? Let me explain. Since the latest Patch 2302.08 the system will kill any grounded Airraft as soon as the Airfield were they are parked gets destroyed.

So how is the Hand of God working?

1. Wait for the Enemy Aircraft returning to refuel
      2. Wait till they land/are grounded
      3. Spend xtimes 2500 Gold to sabotage all the AirfieldAirports in combat range and at last the one were they airplanes are parked.
      4. Result: Instant kill of all airplanes on the Ground

How will this feature change the way CoN is players? Is this the end of AirCrafts?
      It certainly boosts land based army. But how many player will be frustrated and leave the game?
      It has been terrible. The golders have ruined the game for me personally. They are almost undefeatable.
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• Aeneas of Troy wrote:

They just disappeared, not even on the news…

It is possible that perhaps I missed something, I was offline when it happened.

But I couldn’t find anything on the reports.
      same thing happened to me. They came up as "destroyed" in my notifications
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• KFGauss wrote:

Teburu wrote:

In general it just serves to make your typical SF spammer in pubs even easier to kill.
      As a public game SF Spammer, I say: :(
      Where's that distraught crying emoji when you need it?
      Nothing like spamming strike fighters in pub matches vs noobs, it's an easy lazy way to win. I do it once in a while.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Teburu wrote:

As a public game SF Spammer, I say: :( Where's that distraught crying emoji when you need it?
      Nothing like spamming strike fighters in pub matches vs noobs, it's an easy lazy way to win. I do it once in a while.
      Lazy?
      Against Noobs, "Yeah . . . Maybe".
      Against the several non-noobs in my last serious game? - Nah, (micro-managed) air power simply was better than their various stupifyingly bad choices.