I’ve got a question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I’ve got a question

How do I locate my fighters, bombers etc? For instance, before I went to bed ai had sent some heavy bombers, some stealth fighters etc over to attack a certain city but this morning I can’t find them anywhere and there is no news as to what happened to them. They just disappeared. Is there a way to locate them or find out what happened to them? I don’t know how to recall troops to get them back or find out if they are dead.
      This is my first game played and I’m figuring it out as I go.
    • mookandairin wrote:

How do I locate my fighters, bombers etc? For instance, before I went to bed ai had sent some heavy bombers, some stealth fighters etc over to attack a certain city but this morning I can’t find them anywhere and there is no news as to what happened to them. They just disappeared. Is there a way to locate them or find out what happened to them? I don’t know how to recall troops to get them back or find out if they are dead.
      If you are playin on PC, you can just keep clicking on where the yellow arrow is pointing and cycle thru all of your units. If you are playing on mobile, you are a bad person and I don't want to help you.
      78.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

mookandairin wrote:

If you are playin on PC, you can just keep clicking on where the yellow arrow is pointing and cycle thru all of your units. If you are playing on mobile, you are a bad person and I don't want to help you.78.jpg
      yes, follow this.

also, there have been bugs/glitches in the past similar to what you're experiencing (unless those units have really been shot down)

if you remember which airbase/airfield they're ferrying from, it should show that they're still linked to that airbase/airfield. and you should be able to see them once they return to refuel.