Suggestion: Morale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: Morale

Now almost a few weeks into some games, I have found that the design of the morale system is very good, but I do think it could use some tweaks.

An example is that I am playing as vietnam on one of those maps, now the phillipines and indonesia are conquered. Yet a very annoying fact about all those little islands is that I do not only need to conquer them once, which takes ages, not twice due to losing them to morale issues, not trice.. no seriously for some of those islands im at the 4th time now, and yeah keeping a unit there will prevent it from turning until morale improves above 30%, but it needs to stay for 2 days, so if i want to conquer and get rid of morale penalties for only indonesia i need 10naval infantry to make sure I dont get revolts anymore and they need to stay 3 days on average. Add the phillipines, and well...

I also noted the same thing on other maps, maybe its an idea to either slightly increase morale build up, or let capturing/annexing the HQ give some (or some more if it does, which I did not notice) Though I think the first would be the best option if upping only one, as war is not ending ever, win against one, the next will declare on you. I actually think a combo of both would be best, but just a slight increase on both, in my opinion would suffice.

Bunkers however give no morale it seems. They're totally useless in that regard, on a one week basis with an lvl3 bunker I have seen a 1% increase compared to another city with no bunker. (same buildings etc, a bit further away from hq) I can also compare that to a few other maps im on, same thang bro xD

I also think dev's should get more pay :p

happy new year!
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -