STOP GOLD ABUSE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Look, I understand the DEVs want money, especially from pay to win players. But look, this is LITERALLY RUINING the experience for those without "BADGES" or "PREMIUM" I literally had 2 golders abusing gold and on day 7 occupying half or more of their continent. Do the Devs even care about user feedback? Or even moderators? I don' think so.

SOLUTION:
    Limit the gold usage, for instance, In a game, the first 7 days, limit the gold usage to around maximum 5-10K. seriously, this abuse should stop.
    "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
  • You shouldn't compain about golders, because they are what makes the game free to play. Of course, Dorado could always make the game pay2play instead of pay2win, but then many people wouldn't get to play the game.

If you don't want to fork out some euros for gold/SC membership, that's your problem, not Dorado's.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • This is going to go, ... just, swell.

<OP Distillation> : "Hey Dorado, stop getting income so that you can make the game available free!
    <OP Thought bubble> : (Yeah, that should work)
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • KFGauss wrote:

A) Just start a new free game.

B) Keep complaining about Gold users and you'll be in trouble with Dorado - If you want to play their free game, you have to agree to NOT complain about Gold uses or users - That's part of the deal.
    That is a pathetic strawman, this shows you did not properly comprehend my arguments and solutoin.

A) Wdym by "start" a new free game?

B) Ok this is complete selfishness and dishonesty. First of all I never said buying gold is a bad thing, sure people can buy or win gold, but my point is, put on some regulations to combat those who abuse the USAGE OF GOLD. For Instance I had a guy who was playing as Brazil at the time. On day 5 he had the entire South American continent, which means in Overkill he had occupied every nation (those were high level players) in just matter of 5 days, how much GOLD ABUSE is this? It's not fair to just let someone throw gold in like that and not let other people even have a chance to shine, so my point, but on some kind of limitations in especially early days.
    "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

You shouldn't compain about golders, because they are what makes the game free to play. Of course, Dorado could always make the game pay2play instead of pay2win, but then many people wouldn't get to play the game.

If you don't want to fork out some euros for gold/SC membership, that's your problem, not Dorado's.
    Again, I'm not saying they should remove the GOLD option, understand my post, I said put on some regulations or limit to how much gold you can spend in a match especially within the early days, that's where golders abuse the most. Of course this is ruining the experience of other players, when someone is constantly spending hundreds of euros or even thousands from their rich parents to hop into a literal VIDEO GAME and start using the gold just to win. They should put a limit that is my point.
  • Aroace wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

B) Keep complaining about Gold users and you'll be in trouble with Dorado - If you want to play their free game, you have to agree to NOT complain about Gold uses or users - That's part of the deal.
    That is a pathetic strawman, this shows you did not properly comprehend my arguments and solutoin.
    A) Wdym by "start" a new free game?

B) Ok this is complete selfishness and dishonesty. First of all I never said buying gold is a bad thing, sure people can buy or win gold, but my point is, put on some regulations to combat those who abuse the USAGE OF GOLD. For Instance I had a guy who was playing as Brazil at the time. On day 5 he had the entire South American continent, which means in Overkill he had occupied every nation (those were high level players) in just matter of 5 days, how much GOLD ABUSE is this? It's not fair to just let someone throw gold in like that and not let other people even have a chance to shine, so my point, but on some kind of limitations in especially early days.
    Gee, you must be right - My tiny brain didn't comprehend your awe-inspiring, compelling, profound argument.

Enjoy getting banned.
  • Dealer of Death wrote:

This is going to go, ... just, swell.

<OP Distillation> : "Hey Dorado, stop getting income so that you can make the game available free!
    <OP Thought bubble> : (Yeah, that should work)
    Again another weak strawman.

I never said they should remove the gold option, read properly. I said they should put some regulations and some kind of limit, in which players cannot spend TOO MUCH gold within the first few days, it ruins the experience for those without too much gold, thus making it not fair to play, remember the first message that pops up when joining a server shows "Do not cheat and engage in ethical and fair matter", so if we talk about the ethics of equality and being fair, then we should have some kind of way to stop golders from abusing their gold for their own interest!
  • KFGauss wrote:

Aroace wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Gee, you must be right - My tiny brain didn't comprehend your awe-inspiring, compelling, profound argument.

Enjoy getting banned.

Enjoy what getting banned? I couldn't care less that this game is completely callous, selfish and disingenous. Especially the toxic users here who are not willing to come to an agreement and understanding without their selfishness and immediate disagreements, instead of engaging in civil manner to understand the causes and solve it to make the game better and enjoyable, you guys are literally going against the ethics of "fair-play" which this game CON abides by!
  • Aroace wrote:

Enjoy what getting banned? I couldn't care less that this game is completely callous, selfish and disingenous. Especially the toxic users here who are not willing to come to an agreement and understanding without their selfishness and immediate disagreements, instead of engaging in civil manner to understand the causes and solve it to make the game better and enjoyable, you guys are literally going against the ethics of "fair-play" which this game CON abides by!
    I suggest you go take a seat on the pitty-potty instead of trashing the forum with your "I'm too poor to afford gold" immature whining.

If you don't help the game, the game won't help you.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • KFGauss wrote:

You got no backbone, Aroace is suggesting a simple gold limitation idea instead of giving him some proper criticism you threat him and by so making the devs and our community look bad.
  • If you look at other threads about the same topic you’ll eventually see that Dorado has made their stance on it pretty clear; namely that they won’t change their business model.

Its also a bit ridiculous to think that a company would deliberately reduce the amount of money they make.

In general Id recommend to stop with insulting everyone because that’ll just end with this thread locked/deleted and a ban for you.
    I am The Baseline for opinions