Was 10X a special event?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Was 10X a special event?

Yesterday I saw the first 10x game and got excited, today I see no more servers, I have been looking and waiting for over two hours. Was it a special event or immediately removed? It is a very exciting gamemode and very fast
    • Hello!
      This is not an event. It is rather a test we did to confirm the feasibility of this new game mode. Due to their success, they were soon filled up and there are no more available.
      We recommend you to stay tuned for more news on this topic. We hope to give you a nice surprise soon and make more 10X games available.
      Regards!
    • Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      This is not an event. It is rather a test we did to confirm the feasibility of this new game mode. Due to their success, they were soon filled up and there are no more available.
      We recommend you to stay tuned for more news on this topic. We hope to give you a nice surprise soon and make more 10X games available.
      Regards!
      Are there any chance that you will release a mode like x100 where you can play one whole game in like 8 hours?
      X10 is weird when go sleep and being in a war with a strong coalition
    • Lp4 wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      Are there any chance that you will release a mode like x100 where you can play one whole game in like 8 hours?X10 is weird when go sleep and being in a war with a strong coalition
      Only x100? Why not a x1000 game? :)
      We are working and testing different game speeds... stay tuned! ;)
    • Something like 60X (1 hour of in-game time = 1 minute of real time) would be interesting to try out. A game you could finish in one day, but not so fast that you can't look away from the computer screen at all. However, I'm not sure if there would be enough demand for a game mode that requires you to devote an entire day just to play.
    • Atomio wrote:

Lp4 wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      Are there any chance that you will release a mode like x100 where you can play one whole game in like 8 hours?X10 is weird when go sleep and being in a war with a strong coalition
      Only x100? Why not a x1000 game? :) We are working and testing different game speeds... stay tuned! ;)
      okay that sounds good.
      would be awesome if you could play a whole game in the same day you started like (4-10 hours)
      otherwise if its faster than x10 but you cant play it in a whole day your whole country can be destroyed while your sleeping since its to fast

Diippi wrote:

Something like 60X (1 hour of in-game time = 1 minute of real time) would be interesting to try out. A game you could finish in one day, but not so fast that you can't look away from the computer screen at all. However, I'm not sure if there would be enough demand for a game mode that requires you to devote an entire day just to play.
      60X is weird because you wont be able to play the whole game in a real life day.. that means if you go sleep for 8 hours there will pass weeks in the game .. .. you will wake up and already be dead if someone choose you to attack

x1, x4 and maybe x10 is ok and then like something x100/x500 or/and x1000 to make sure the game will end in the same day you started like 2-10 hours.. if you understand what i mean

The post was edited 6 times, last by Lp4 ().

• x10 or higer speed

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      It's been over 2 weeks and still nothing. Please answer when servers with such speed have a chance to appear: in a week, a month or maybe never. If servers with x10 speed or faster come out, I will definitely come back to the game.
    • Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      It's been over 2 weeks and still nothing. Please answer when servers with such speed have a chance to appear: in a week, a month or maybe never. If servers with x10 speed or faster come out, I will definitely come back to the game.
      Please visit the forum and the Discord server for news about this topic
    • Atomio wrote:

Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      Glad to hear it's gone and never coming back. :thumbsup:
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Atomio wrote:

Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      I joined discord and I didn't find the new information about this type of games.
    • Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Hello!
      Regards!
      I joined discord and I didn't find the new information about this type of games.
      We will inform you when we spam new 10x games on Discord. Perhaps during this weekend... Stay tuned ;)
    • Atomio wrote:

We will inform you when we spam new 10x games on Discord. Perhaps during this weekend... Stay tuned ;)
      Okay, thanks for information mate.
      I hope in these games to increase the production of resources, because I heard that was like in x4 games.
      I'm waiting impatiently for news ;)
    • Fentust wrote:

Atomio wrote:

Okay, thanks for information mate.
      I hope in these games to increase the production of resources, because I heard that was like in x4 games.
      I'm waiting impatiently for news ;)
      I dont think they will do that since if it goes to fast it makes no sense to put in gold into the game so they have to balance it
      im still waiting for a X500 or a X1000 game that would be the best choice since most people want a very fast game the faster the better
    • Lp4 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

Lp4 wrote:

X500 or a X1000 game that would be the best choice
      No
      Also No.
      yea some people will be agains it but im sure there are alot of people who would prefer that
      For my part of this discussion, if Dorado asks my opinion, I won't be against Dorado offering high-speed games.

I will be "against" people talking out of their backsides and announcing baseless claims like "that would be the best choice", or "most people want a fast game".

There is plenty of room for the current 1X & 4X speeds, and for faster speeds, plus experimenting with some other ideas like limited-hours-each-day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().