Rising Tides only 1x??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rising tides 4x

i never seen a risign tides 4x sincer december. dont know why they rotate the maps, has no logic because we get bored to play a map too many times. there should be all maps available all time in all different speeds and let people chose what they prefer. now there are just overkill and ww3/apocalypse as 4x map which is boring.
    • Exactly. I agree. Rising tides 4x is gone, there is no zombies map either like they keep claiming in their new patch notes that they "fixed", it's BS, it doesn't even exist lmao. And battleground x4 map was taken away too.

I also notice that every patch update they do to the game, it gets significantly worse. The lines on maps showing directions units are traveling in disappears every now and then, and this was never an issue. And with the most recent update, now the sound effect is broken too, and all units make the same sound during combat, or movement, as if they were stationary & awaiting orders.

And of course nobody ever responds when you contact support to bring issues up.

This game was great 6-12 months ago when I first started playing. And it's astounding how much worse the quality has gotten over the months.
    • ContinentalArmy wrote:

Exactly. I agree. Rising tides 4x is gone, there is no zombies map either like they keep claiming in their new patch notes that they "fixed", it's BS, it doesn't even exist lmao. And battleground x4 map was taken away too.

I also notice that every patch update they do to the game, it gets significantly worse. The lines on maps showing directions units are traveling in disappears every now and then, and this was never an issue. And with the most recent update, now the sound effect is broken too, and all units make the same sound during combat, or movement, as if they were stationary & awaiting orders.

This game was great 6-12 months ago when I first started playing. And it's astounding how much worse the quality has gotten over the months.
      Hello! We are sorry to hear that you have such a negative impression about the updates. As the game grows and evolves, so does its complexity in every way. And unfortunately, sometimes the butterfly effect causes the kind of problems you mention.
      The problems detected in yesterday's update were solved within a few hours with a hot fix. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation ;)
    • Atomio wrote:

ContinentalArmy wrote:

Exactly. I agree. Rising tides 4x is gone, there is no zombies map either like they keep claiming in their new patch notes that they "fixed", it's BS, it doesn't even exist lmao. And battleground x4 map was taken away too.

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you have such a negative impression about the updates. As the game grows and evolves, so does its complexity in every way. And unfortunately, sometimes the butterfly effect causes the kind of problems you mention.The problems detected in yesterday's update were solved within a few hours with a hot fix. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation ;)
      It's not fixed though... you said that before, but the sound effects are still broken :(
    • Atomio wrote:

ContinentalArmy wrote:

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you have such a negative impression about the updates. As the game grows and evolves, so does its complexity in every way. And unfortunately, sometimes the butterfly effect causes the kind of problems you mention.The problems detected in yesterday's update were solved within a few hours with a hot fix. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation ;)
      I know that you are a community lead and that your job is to respond to these questions but stop with the automated I am sorry blah blah... response. Also, I agree that wee need new maps, but the game is still great.
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:
    • Still no map and diversity. it is look like developers put minimal effort in this game diversity and evolving. same maps for 6 monts+ even if the game has more maps avalaible. so few changes in last years regar units, modes, tactics etc