U.K. Day by day guide.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• U.K. Day by day guide.

Before I start, I am going to say that this is just a guide. You probably should not follow my exact steps, because you and I most likely prefer using different styles of play. In case you were wondering, in this guide, I will be playing very aggressively with a mostly navel focus. Without further ado, let's get started:

Day 1: Built recruiting offices in every city and started researching NG and Corvettes. I am not going to use mobilized infantry at this stage of the game. Once the recruiting offices were done, I started building arms industries in every city with a harbor including London to boost rare material production. I also started to mobilize NGs in every city. After that, I build level-two naval bases in every city possible to start mobilizing corvettes. I moved my troops from Belfast to start conquering all of Irland. This will be easy. I put my air superiority fighter to patrol Paris to get ready for an invasion of France. After, attack the city of Nantes and Calais and the provinces around it to prepare to seize the capital. Let's see how this goes!
      This We'll Defend” - U.S. Army :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by FarmerJG ().

• FarmerJG wrote:

Before I start, I am going to say that this is just a guide. You probably should not follow my exact steps, because you and I most likely prefer using different styles of play. Without further ado, let's get started:

Day 1: Built recruiting offices in every city and started researching NG and Corvettes. I am not going to use mobilized infantry at this stage of the game. Once the recruiting offices were done, I started building arms industries in every city with a harbor including London to boost rare material production. I also started to mobilize NGs in every city. After that, I build level-two naval bases in every city possible to start mobilizing corvettes. I moved my troops from Belfast to start conquering all of Irland. This will be easy. I put my air superiority fighter to patrol Paris to get ready for an invasion of France. After, attack the city of Nantes and Calais and the provinces around it to prepare to seize the capital. Let's see how this goes!
      @Farmer

Help your readers out

I'm probably not the only reader who's curious how this guide will differ from previous general purpose guides or any UK guides that have been written.

Making those differences clear will help readers.

Did you look at any of those others so that what you want to say about playing UK or what you want to say that disagrees with that other advice can be clearly separated from that other advice?

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• Day two:

Nothing much has happened yet because, at this time, the day has just started. I think that my invasion of France will be successful. I also eliminated one of their air superiority fighters. So far, I am bombarding their city of Calais and troops are sweeping in to capture. I am also going to capture Nantes in the north. The capital of Paris is left undefended, so that is the next step. I also started researching Frigates. I also built an airbase in Gibraltar in case I want to invade Spain later in the game.
    • Day Four: Corvettes and Frigates are mobilizing. The city of Calais in France has been seized, and I have been stemming out from there. There has been a slight pushback and we are moving slower than expected, but we are winning. (I think.) I have started to research destroyers and I am going to build level 3 navel bases soon.
    • Notice: This guide has ended and no new updates will be provided. I had an end-of-game setback has I and France reached a "Stalmate". This caused my allies to betray me and they invaded my territory. With no forces left, I had no choice but to limit defeat. If you follow the guide above, your campaign will be successful. Just remember to choose your allies right.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FarmerJG ().

• FarmerJG wrote:

I put my air superiority fighter to patrol Paris
      How would it not clash with the French ASF?

FarmerJG wrote:

I also eliminated one of their air superiority fighters.
      First of all, your post being a guide (rather than a game history), this does not tell us much on the subject.
      Second of all, if you mentioned that, you should expand on how many French AFSs were there, and what exactly happened.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player